AweShock

DeletedUser

I was just wondering why they haven't showed up. I was going to join you guys, I guess that is over, even though now that I think of it I have extra time even though I am actively playing in two worlds.

P.S. In Xi my alliance has 19 players, 3 of them new and under 25k and we are ranked 5th with 3.8mill points so we dont really need more active members but more isnt bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

We will recruit slowly and surely. There is no hurry.

DeletedUser27644

Lol. So can anyone tell me why we need more players anyway?? My rim alliance on Corinth has 8 players and has taken 17+ cities off the 2nd ranked alliance....

That is probably because the #2 alliance is fighting stronger enemies & doesn't consider your little 8 man alliance much of a threat.

DeletedUser

lol, well they should, the deli has some great players and respected forum names in it.

DeletedUser

Ok, here is the join plan:

We will all go South-East. We will be in either southeast ocean 55, northwest 66, southwest 65, or northeast 56.

We will join on Wednesday. The exact time we will join is 6:00 P.M. (UTC -5). You can find the time in UTC -5 by looking here.

Try to join within 3 hours of that time. If we can all join within the same 6 hours, we'll be clustered pretty close together.

When you join, focus on building, and when I get on, pop me a message as soon as possible. Then, I'll invite you.

I suggest you to keep far away from south east 55 because all this zone is of 300 BULLS and our allies ;)

DeletedUser

That is probably because the #2 alliance is fighting stronger enemies & doesn't consider your little 8 man alliance much of a threat.

Lol they know we are there, and they know we are a threat. They are the ones who declared war on us. Admittedly they are also fighting the no. 1 alliance, but it should not be to hard to fight on 2 fronts....

DeletedUser27644

Awwww, Shocking!

Now there won't be any "Awesome posts" in the other section of the forum, by the "informers" :(
I was really looking forward to some awesome posts!