Awkward moments of the Myrmidons

DeletedUser5554

Ah we love those awkward moments so lets kick it off huh?

That awkward moment when Myrmidons act like they won the whole war over one conquest out of the reach of Lacking Diplomacy from a guy who was quitting.

That even more awkward moment when they get 6 cs's slipped into them in one day's time.

Even more awkward than that is when they support OUR conquests.

Whats more awkward than that is us catching Wolfpack coming to help Myrmidons.

What could be more awkward than that? How about the awkward moment when they're fighting harder for some random player than their own leadership.

But what's possibly more awkward than that? They are frantically trying to clear us with the best kinds of attacks known to man....5 ls at a time from a 8 hour trip.

But perhaps most awkward of all? Their entire offense was centered around a now banned player.

Owch that's so awk guys!

DeletedUser5554

with 4 sieges under way...We'll give you some credit you may or may not have broken our weakest one....

DeletedUser29066

Hi Sassy.. another day, another alliance I see .. lol

DeletedUser5554

Haha Pengy don't bother asking I did nothing good came from it just a bunch of faulty info, flip flopping sides, stuff that made no sense, and Sassy pointing the finger at us for asking questions and trying to settle that sassy chick and everyone else down....Apparently i'm ignorant and arrogant for saying that they should stop horsing around with each other get anyone supporters out of ER with no penalty to them for it and continue with bygones being bygones...

Also I was rude for pointing out sassy's track record with alliances and how she jumps through them like hopscotch. And how unstable things became by her and anna's actions.

And asking how where if one player said something about farming them Chili got attacked somehow? Apparently that's a combination of rudeness, arrogance, and ignorance...I guess all of LD and ER are rude, arrogant, and ignorant then because we all agreed along with some of your players that shes nuts...

DeletedUser31161

ya. i know Hassan and Sassy are weird ones but we got to deal with it... ;)

DeletedUser5554

I don't recall hassan announcing that he doesn't wear panties to everyone in the forums...:p then again I do have a fuzzy memory....

DeletedUser31161

sorry sometimes Sassy and Mike can be hard to understand. Mike with his soooooooooooo loooooong pooooooooosts. i mine their almost as long as that person who posted this stupid thing in the off topic section. i didn't read any of it because it was so long i mean it looked like this

Once apon a time there was a dog. he was golden and he barked. it sounded like this wroph. he had a wierd bark and barked all at night.... wroph, wroph, wroph. We thought about killing him but he was our demented dog so we kept him alive................................................. blah blah blah............................. wroph, wroph, wroph................................................ dog dog dog. In the end he was just like Hassan a wierd little mut that needed to be ______.... The End

Yup it was just like that

*Takes a bow* ;)

DeletedUser29066

I don't recall hassan announcing that he doesn't wear panties to everyone in the forums...:p then again I do have a fuzzy memory....

plain white cotton w. a little lace in the crotch with Duluth Trading Ballroom Jeans

DeletedUser

ahhh Nod, is that what you said? huh who knew. Still suggest you speak with Mike but hey, it's your call :)

DeletedUser5554

That's pretty much what I said....basically I get the impression that.

1. You take things the wrong way
2. If its not your way its an offense to you.
3. I talked to Mike he convinced me on some left questions on others once again this was the general feel going on not just my own.
4. Mediation is NOT and option.

DeletedUser

We could make things very easy.. Sassy you and Anna should join (E.O.D)... Since you galls like to attack. We have (6) different on-going Ops that would be more than enough to keep you lady's busy for awhile.

As long as you both remember what i say is law with-in (E.o.D) i am sure everything will go smooth. I will always open for in-put or council in hard choices. I am sure you both has a lot of wisdom pertaining to Grepolis. Think about it and get back to us.