Awkward moments of the Myrmidons

DeletedUser31161

i'd like a merge it would mean i would be attacking 1 enemy not so many. then maybe nod i would give you the milestone

no i want to be not bias this time....

A merge would be great for ER they would be going very high. I think a merge would greatly help LD too as they would take control of 054 too. I would feel good too as i made an alliance that made an alliance that merged into an alliance that grew to maybe become the best. ;) I think if this happened EGW would come back to ER because i heard they left because they didn't want to effect the home team with being too rough. I think in this big alliance there is no too rough. ER would have to drop some players though as they are too big. I would not call it a MRA if they merged but i think overtime players would have to be dropped

DeletedUser5554

We aren't merging with anyone for one. and two even if we did we don't think we'd let EGW back into us for the most part even if they wanted to come back to us....which they don't either.

DeletedUser29066

You can walk on the water
You can dabble in the mumbo jumbo
You can smoke a little ganja
Float like a cloud over Rio, Rio
You can ride with the Gauchos
Swinging your bolas in a red bandana
You can run with the devil
Takin' your chances with Senorita

10cc "Feel The Benefit"

DeletedUser31161

hassan and his poems. when are they gonna start making sense :p

DeletedUser

lol they're song lyrics mr p

Nod, why don't you just admit that you're having a tantrum because I blocked your rear and be done with it lol. What I as a player and we as an alliance chose to do is of no bearing on you or yours. You have no reason to involve yourself, as I previously mentioned, as we were looking after the issue ourselves. What you did, and continue to do, btw, is further inflame the issue. Let it go already, we left ER, it has nothing to do with you lol, this obsession you have is not healthy and if it continues, I'm going to have to recommend that you seek help. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

which songs. Elvis Pressly and the Weird Gang. unless you havent realized i wasn't born 2 billion years ago. i listen to different things

DeletedUser29066

which songs. Elvis Pressly and the Weird Gang. unless you havent realized i wasn't born 2 billion years ago. i listen to different things

You know how that rabbit feels
Going under your speeding wheels
Bright images flashing by
Like windshields towards a fly
Frozen in the fatal climb
But the wheels of time
Just pass you by

Rush
"Between The Wheels" --picked a Canadian band just for you Sassy:cool:

DeletedUser5554

We don't care that we left ER...What little world do you live in Sassy? In fact before we knew you were psycho we even offered you guys to join us like what normally happens when something doesn't work out between one of us. Then you explained you would rather have a pact so we agreed on that because you said everything was cool between EGW and ER. I log on to see you're attacking allies. You claimed innocence, changed your story to they started it, showed forum posts which made us question why you we're spying them in the first place, Biff said it yet you used it as an excuse to attack another player a person you had a grudge against no doubt...:p

We simply asked you to stop the attacks and get anyone supporters out and into EGW so we can continue our day and move on with our lives... This was a problem to you I guess as you sent a rather arrogant message of you own saying it wasn't gonna happen.

Sassy if anyone needs help here it you. You're clearly thinking things are happening when they aren't and have a desperate need to have attention on you for some reason. It's honestly like you never left you're Sophomore year of high school. Claiming maturity while at the same time claiming that anyone who disagrees with your POV is ignorant. Proof of my dramatic theory...You can block on here too but love attention what better way to get good publicity than kicking a fight with an 18 year old guy on the forums...Of course its not really good attention considering you aren't that bright and can't even practice what you preach. (getting offended at me for saying something then turning around and trying to do it right back)

Also you should keep away from my rear cougars aren't allowed :D

PS: Sassy it's no joke when I say I do deep down feel sorry for you because something was up even just fragments of our friendly conversations indicated it. All rivalries aside I hope you really do get help for whatever troubles your past....

DeletedUser

Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming. MRA's just took a back seat to EGW in my book and hopefully everyone else in ER sees this as well.

I know who the active team members are in our alliance because I'm on the forum everyday and read every thread. I know who is new and hasn't said anything and I know who isn't new and has gone real quite since Anna and Sassy left.

Imho diplomacy has failed to work and I for one don't have any qualms defending my alliance from EGW

DeletedUser

Thanks Hassan...and one of the greatest Canadian ones at that :cool:

I didn't know you could block on here....good to know and done :D

Nd, I would expect nothing less from ANY ER member, that's as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I would be more impressed if EGW had thought it through a little better...Maybe next time :)

DeletedUser31161

Then you explained you would rather have a pact so we agreed

what happened to "Lacking Diplomacy". DW would be shamefull noddy. it seems he is no longer active. i mean if he grows even slower than me.

DeletedUser29066

what happened to "Lacking Diplomacy". DW would be shamefull noddy. it seems he is no longer active. i mean if he grows even slower than me.

There's no communication left between us
But is it me or you who's to blame?
There's nothing I can do, yes you're fading out of view
Don't know if I feel joy or pain and such a shame

SUPERTRAMP - "CASUAL CONVERSATION"

DeletedUser31161

good answer. anyways why is this in the alliance section?

DeletedUser37666

lol DI is cutting our slack off, we are starting to realise less players more cities is good!

DeletedUser5554

I take it you're talking about Myrmidons seeing as how EGW has long been extinct?

DeletedUser37666

Oh woops Myrm's is cutting DI's slack off, I think they are parading that they got our one inactive guy

DeletedUser

Awkward moments? How about when you question the leadership about being an MRA, Sending tributes to support one leader, who isn't even that good of a leader, or questioning evidence of selling out half the alliance, you and some of the tops players get booted and blocked and then labeled as a spy/trouble maker. Just a bit of evidence of what you get when you deal with Myr and Jason and the Arganuats in general.

DeletedUser

You aren't supposed to think. You have been mra since day what?