Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser46395

but they are used by every well organized alliance

I don't disagree with the general thrust of what you wrote, but I would disagree with that bit; I've been in several extremely well-organised alliances that haven't used them, and wouldn't on principle. In all honesty, you can generally get just as good intel in friendly discussions with enemy players anyway without being dishonest about it. Of course that doesn't allow you to do this sort of thing, but there's no BP in this sort of thing either. ;)

I was a spy once, back in Chi, I think; I thought it would be great fun, but I absolutely hated it and it put me off them for life.

DeletedUser41460

Using spy to collect intel, create distrust and chaos is one thing. Using spies to just kick everyone out is another. You may as well use social engineering to hack their account. It is reckless even if done by the legitimate leader, not to say a spy.

DeletedUser

One of the worst threads seen on Externals. Dont even get the point of it, the ones who are trash talking are not at war, guess not even close to each other :)

Not interesting, -rep for the whole thread

DeletedUser40768

I think the problem for you is, you think your better then everybody else. Everytime someone says something about you, even if you dont know them, you either go to the quick part of saying they suck, becuase obviously you dont know me, so thats a stupid idiocy. Your annoying when you argue, its the same over and over. And of course, your assumption about real life friends? Thats just plain and stupid due to the fact that you obviously have no acknowledgment or fact to prove anything like that.

You shouldn't say think, everyone knows that he feels this way :p

Also to everyone here who is unhappy with it, games are made for entertainment purposes. The point of the game is to have fun, how you have fun shouldn't matter to other people who aren't even slightly affected by it. Getting angry and all worked up shouldn't even happen if your primary goal is to have fun and enjoy yourself. Your taking the game as if everything that happens is a personal attack on you, then you are missing out on what the whole point of a game is :pro:

DeletedUser

Thread: Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem
-rep to you too]

I got a -rep, it s not the first time and I dont care, but the way I got it is so funny that I could nt stop myself from sharing it with u :)

Hahahaha, who are we dealing with here?, nice world it s gonna be :)))))))))))))))))))

I did nt -rep anyone, I just -rep the thread to show my dislike for this thread, I -rep I got the guts to put my name there :)

Note: You just made my next PnP topic :)

DeletedUser19607

The only thing Awoken Problem can do is put this behind them,resolve the problems they have in there alliance,and get back to doing what they doing and thats playing the game and having fun.

Spies are always used in worlds and this world is no different from any other ,so get over it.

Best Wishes to all in Awoken Problem,I hope you come back stronger than ever and continue to enjoy the game like you want to.

This Game is meant for entertaining but also its about competition.I don't agree with spies disbanding whole alliances but I'd rather keep them up and fight against them.This would be a very lame world if there were no good alliances here so instead of disbanding them why not fight them and make them disband or ghost out of the server themselves.Just saying it proves you've really done something if they disband and they was getting hit hard by you all.Even if they was no threat no alliance should be taken lightly no matter how small they are or big.Just my opinion..

DeletedUser47369

The only thing Awoken Problem can do is put this behind them,resolve the problems they have in there alliance,and get back to doing what they doing and thats playing the game and having fun.

Spies are always used in worlds and this world is no different from any other ,so get over it.

Best Wishes to all in Awoken Problem,I hope you come back stronger than ever and continue to enjoy the game like you want to.

This Game is meant for entertaining but also its about competition.I don't agree with spies disbanding whole alliances but I'd rather keep them up and fight against them.This would be a very lame world if there were no good alliances here so instead of disbanding them why not fight them and make them disband or ghost out of the server themselves.Just saying it proves you've really done something if they disband and they was getting hit hard by you all.Even if they was no threat no alliance should be taken lightly no matter how small they are or big.Just my opinion..

We Will

DeletedUser

I would say this disband was a failure... They reformed the alliance again with the same members leaving out probably inactives or players far from the core so in my way of view this disband just made them stronger. You badly used your card demon. It was not the right moment. Now i think you will have to pay the consequences.. :/

DeletedUser

I would say this disband was a failure... They reformed the alliance again with the same members leaving out probably inactives or players far from the core so in my way of view this disband just made them stronger. You badly used your card demon. It was not the right moment. Now i think you will have to pay the consequences.. :/

With different leadership i've been in contact with :) Most of them seem to be okay with it if not a little happy about this turn of events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With different leadership i've been in contact with :)

Well i just hope it isn't like that. These kind of things are ruining this game everyday.
But i have a strong belief you're just bluffing. Probably too angry your plan failed.. :p

DeletedUser

Well i just hope it isn't like that. These kind of things are ruining this game everyday.
But i have a strong belief you're just bluffing. Probably too angry your plan failed.. :p

I don't bluff, They actually originally asked for a merge, but we didn't want to be so spread out so early on. The leadership was a mess and not it's not.

And about planing i was well aware a better alliance was going to rise it always does :)

DeletedUser30636

Exactly why i said this was going to be beneficial for everyone involved. Awoken problem couldnt be happier. you guys are all more mad then they are XD

DeletedUser

Exactly why i said this was going to be beneficial for everyone involved. Awoken problem couldnt be happier. you guys are all more mad then they are XD
I'm not mad bro. Just giving my opinion. Don't want players like demon or some other make this world boring.. Same thing happened in nysa and olynthus. And the result: All best players left in 1 month and the disbander just became the target of the whole server. Anyway anyone has it's own strategy but me and many old-schools would love to respect some standarts and unwritten rules.. ;)

DeletedUser19607

With different leadership i've been in contact with :) Most of them seem to be okay with it if not a little happy about this turn of events.

If they happy about what happened to this alliance quite frankly it shows weakness on there side.Put it simple if they was a little happy then they know they alliance wasn't up to par to even contend with such an alliance.Just my thoughts on it,it will probably come to bite those that were happy about the turn of events in the head (SW) BOOM! Well there goes the sword that cut the head off those alliances :pro: act like you all want some competition and stop taking the easy way out.Since Awoken P got disbanded I bet they lookin for blood now,at least I would think so.

DeletedUser47369

Awoken Problem no longer exists

There is a new alliance now