Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser40768

Okay, everyone is just saying the same thing now.

Why add a posts that adds nothing to the conversation, other than what everyone can already see :p Was kind of shocked to see so much negativity towards the PnP to be honest :)

DeletedUser19607

Well Wrecking Crew,might as well say Awoken Problem almost same members if not the same

:p

DeletedUser19607

Man I don't like my sig,anyone know where I can get another

DeletedUser47369

Might as well call Impact Wreckless Inc or who ever the moved onto be as the in another world.... Alot of the same players just under a different name

The difference with this alliance ( Wrecking Crew ) its under different owner leadership and no crappy Nap or agreements

We will slim down and play grepo

DeletedUser47369

Man I don't like my sig,anyone know where I can get another

df2q.jpg

DeletedUser19607

that works,wish I could find one with a background too but this still works fits me perfectly :D
Thanks

DeletedUser19607

Thanks for another
I appreciate your help,no it was off topic and stuff
I just don't use forum like that to know where stuff at

DeletedUser

Lets do a scientific method so the readers don't have to read through 12 pages of posts :p

Ask Questions

So you planted a spy and kicked all their members...?

Research

Hypothesis

Everyone will dislike the fact that demon planted a spy in the top alliance and told him to disband it and Awoken Problem will eventually get back together

Test Hypothesis

85% of the players who posted did dislike the the fact of the spy disbanding a top alliance, some think of it to be a cowardly act and a sign of dishonor.

Awoken Problem has already rebanded faster than anyone even thought they would and have renamed themselves The Wrecking Crew

Conclusion

Basically the only thing that changed it the name of AP and the respect of demon, no effect :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Lets do a scientific method so the readers don't have to read through 12 pages of posts :p

Ask Questions

Research

Hypothesis

Everyone will dislike the fact that demon planted a spy in the top alliance and told him to disband it and Awoken Problem will eventually get back together

Test Hypothesis

85% of the players who posted did dislike the the fact of the spy disbanding a top alliance, some think of it to be a cowardly act and a sign of dishonor.

Awoken Problem has already rebanded faster than anyone even thought they would and have renamed themselves The Wrecking Crew

Conclusion

Basically the only thing that changed it the name of AP and the respect of demon, no effect :)

not only the name, but leadership changed, and now the alliance is under good leadership, and former AP players are happier than before, that is why this was beneficial and thats why it was for the best

DeletedUser

I disagree, they could've done good even without a spy disbanding them, I think that nobody has say to what is beneficial to an alliance and what is not, especially when the alliance isn't theirs and if they're not in the alliance.