Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser

Right after Bp ended an early war began and a Problem Awoken!!!

It appears that they began this early war because they did not want us to farm or attack their members in our core So cbenney declared war on us.

2pz9wcn.jpg

The war resulted in me being forced to do this... For the LOLS

v7bbs2.png

All i can say now is

bjbf2p.jpg

4ftpfk.jpg

JUST SAYING If Cbenney had awoken from his nap none of this would be a problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

So you planted a spy and kicked all their members...?

DeletedUser41523

Haha good one, so I assume that all their unallied players are now in full revolt across the board.

DeletedUser41523

You know, I have a comment about moronic childish antics. But i'll withhold it and let you figure it out the hard way. Best of luck in the server and hope it works out for ya. :)

DeletedUser41523

So you had this in your back pocket the whole time. And you used it at a time when you couldn't capitalize.

DeletedUser

I never understood the point of this. I guess it makes some people feel like a big shot. Any good alliance would recover quickly. Any bad alliance that did not recover would not last long anyway. The only reason I can see to do this is to stroke the childish ego of the infiltrator.

DeletedUser

You know, I have a comment about moronic childish antics. But i'll withhold it and let you figure it out the hard way. Best of luck in the server and hope it works out for ya. :)

I've done this before and i know what i'm doing lmfao.

Childish ploy with childish execution.

They were never really a problem my spy was wasting his time their so i figure i'd have some fun. Flamegun was wasting his talents there anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47344

Not going to say I like or hate this tactic.

More wondering how you think every other alliance will view this deed and if you think this PNP will work in your favour or bring more trouble because of it ?

DeletedUser

Not going to say I like or hate this tactic.

More wondering how you think every other alliance will view this deed and if you think this PNP will work in your favour or bring more trouble because of it ?

Probably trouble but that's half the fun.

DeletedUser41523

I've done this before and i know what i'm doing lmfao.

Again. You had this in your back pocket to use at a time that would have been a death blow to their alliance and you used it at a stupid time. Nice going Coach Schwartz.

DeletedUser

Again. You had this in your back pocket to use at a time that would have been a death blow to their alliance and you used it at a stupid time. Nice going Coach Schwartz.

Cbenney annoyed me and we're in different ocean we don't have any intentions on heading the their ocean and flame gun is a very good player a player that could be very useful the our alliance. Since i don't see them as a threat i figured the time is now.

It was more for entertainment then strategic value

DeletedUser30636

haha they weren't about to deliver a deathblow, XD. they declared war on us sent 5 ls my way and decided to stop. From what i hear the alliance had tons of internal problems and was on its way down the drain anyway. at least this way we can fill in that milestone, and get a good laugh at a PnP. This wasnt to aid our alliance, besides making it slightly easier to remove their 5 members in our ocean. was merely for a milestone and a good laugh. the alliance was already done, this just sped up the process

DeletedUser41523

Actually, if you had thought this through, there was a lot of strategic merit to timing it instead of just doing it for laughs. But lets not get into that. If you two are too dense to see it, then why should I bother to help you? I think judging by the response, you guys just put a lot more negative views on you than laughs you created and laughing alone at your own joke just makes you look almost as silly as said bad joke. :)

DeletedUser47344

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out on both sides.

Like I said wont give my verdict on this but look forward to seeing how it goes down with others in the world

DeletedUser30636

Actually, if you had thought this through, there was a lot of strategic merit to timing it instead of just doing it for laughs. But lets not get into that. If you two are too dense to see it, then why should I bother to help you? I think judging by the response, you guys just put a lot more negative views on you than laughs you created and laughing alone at your own joke just makes you look almost as silly as said bad joke. :)
there really wasnt any strategic merit in the timing. to be more specefic, i was told that they we're most likely going to disband by the weekend anyway. again, we sped up the process they weren't a threat

DeletedUser41523

No, THEY weren't. You are clearly missing the point. That's okay, i'm sure it'll hit ya soon.