Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser33512

I never understood why people get all hyped about this, you had a spy in an alliance and basically disbanded it, come back to me when you force an alliance to disband without having someone on the inside doing it for you.

Agreed :) never understood it. Kinda weak IMO.

DeletedUser46838

Rule #2 of Stoogy Handbook-You should only disband an alliance if you see their leadership is terrible and they are mass recruiting.

DeletedUser23384

too bad you got only 1 city :/ dont worry i will wait for you :) and i sent somthing for you

You are on my island and I worked your online time out and cleared you. Have fun trying to take loki out when i know when you sleep/go to work

DeletedUser

You are on my island and I worked your online time out and cleared you. Have fun trying to take loki out when i know when you sleep/go to work

lol i know your offline time also but dont bother to attack because im 90 percent sure you are turtled( 4k city with 200 pop LAU army gg)

DeletedUser23384

I have loads of free pop because i conquered 2 cities in one day thats 2 cs' which means thats 340 pop. But yea if you dont want to atatck me thats cool. You dont know my online time anyway :L

I wait till you are offline lol

DeletedUser

I have loads of free pop because i conquered 2 cities in one day thats 2 cs' which means thats 340 pop. But yea if you dont want to atatck me thats cool. You dont know my online time anyway :L

I wait till you are offline lol

3:00 till 11:00 u sleep like a baby haha(UTC +2)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

haha, i sleep differently depending on what night it is. And you sleep then as well

DeletedUser23384

I hope you will attack me when im online, my sleep pattern will have to change :p