Competition Baby Krakens V Black Dawn

DeletedUser55288

I Noticed Baby Krakens Have Crept Into 46 Who Do We Thinks Gonna Take 46 Over :)

BD OR BK

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
aahh that explains a lot of "friendly" messages from BD players to me and our diplo officer while i was sleeping LOL

don't worry BD, we are here to hold hands and sing kumbaya

DeletedUser50245

hold tight, say farewell because the Russians are coming :D your ocean will be invaded too ...

DeletedUser50245

false.. i am very good friends with russians and if anything they will cuddle with us !
so you admit, you like cuddling like WHG?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54537

You can join the cuddle fest in 45 when you get here

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
okay.. how did Baby Krakens VS Black Dawn thread became about cuddling in 45? i thought BK and BD cuddling in 46 was way more important ! :mad:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you should try Invicta :D i heard they have a lot of noobs in their roster ;) or better TEE, can you handle their timings? :D

havent seen TEE in action nor their timings but from what i have seen, invicta tends to get lucky and always sum noob manages to land ls wave 1-2 sec before cs.. whats worst thing.. it is luck.. its on first attempt at sending o_O

DeletedUser50245

havent seen TEE in action nor their timings but from what i have seen, invicta tends to get lucky and always sum noob manages to land ls wave 1-2 sec before cs.. whats worst thing.. it is luck.. its on first attempt at sending o_O
you should try to provoke them :D you like BP, right? ;) you can practice your sniping skills, against their perfect timings :D
mind you i saw how perfect their timings were ...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif