BabySage....

DeletedUser

Ok I am Bigbaldguy some may remember me others will not. It has come to my attentiion that a player from another world came here to slander me. So i am here to set the record straight. A player BABYSAGE got mad i took a city on his/her alliances island and tried to farm me which id dodge the attacks and send my attack following him home and whiping his troops out everytime. He would send me PMs constantly complaing and asking who r you because he just knew i couldnt be a NOOBIE in his words. I explained to him/her i had been away from the game for over a year after seeing a little girl being abducted and stepping in. I took 6 rounds from a 10 round clip and spent over a year in physical rehab. What i told this Knuckle head was that if they wanted to know who i was maybe someone on Delphi remembered me. Then he started accusing me of multi accounting which i never have I have always Been BigBaldGuy, a name i brought with me from a character on another RPG.
Anyway just wanted to clear the air. Basically a case of someone getting Spanked so i must be cheating... we have all been there.

BEER is on me thanks for your time

BBG

DeletedUser

I remember seeing you around somewhere, can't remember where though...

DeletedUser

BabySage? I know that jerk. He messed with me in Calydon. He just hates it when his farm doesn't work out.

DeletedUser

I would give babysage some respect on calydon. He has been doing an all out mini war by himself again the whole of hate.

DeletedUser22940

lol...he didn't lead the Hawks....he abandoned them.

Hi BBG - nice to see you back way after the dust settled