Bach Viet Nam Quoc alliance

DeletedUser13078

The alliance has been found.
Please send me a message if you want to join.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Reckon you should include more information about your alliance, for example, what should your alliance member limit be? You should focus on a specific direction eg. North-East, and include lots of information about your alliance so people will want to join.

DeletedUser

And an explanation of the name would intrigue me, with the mentioning of Vietnam amongst Germanic-appearing "Bach" and Latin "Quoc."

DeletedUser13078

And an explanation of the name would intrigue me, with the mentioning of Vietnam amongst Germanic-appearing "Bach" and Latin "Quoc."

Great! You impress me.

The exact explanation is:
Bach = a hundred
Viet = Viet ethnic group
Nam = from the south
Quoc = country.

The name means " The country of a hundred Viet tribes in the South".

DeletedUser345

i am sorry to burst your bubble, but i study latin - quoc means with whom ;)

patria is country, a better world would even be terra - literally earth beneath our feet. :)

oh and i also used to learn German to tell you that bach is not 100

a hundered = hundert

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

king didnt say that what DHC said was right,
he just said that he was impressed with DHC and the alliance means "The country of a hundred Viet tribes in the South"

I believe that Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang is a political party in vietnam whether that has any relevance though is another matter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

i can solo this alliance and wipe it from existence lawl.

DeletedUser

king didnt say that what DHC said was right,
he just said that he was impressed with DHC and the alliance means "The country of a hundred Viet tribes in the South"

I believe that Viet Nam Quoc Dan Dang is a political party in vietnam whether that has any relevance though is another matter

And I did not set forth that any of those words meant anything, only that "Quoc" was indeed Latin and that "Bach," to my eyes, anyway, looks Germanic in origin.

How is this alliance faring, anyway?