Pnp Back in my o53 Playground

DeletedUser49210

So im chillin over in US45 (Actium) and my app alarm starts going crazy with attacks. When i looked i saw it was over here in EN, my VM days had run out. I never meant to come back to this server since i was over in us45 (Actium), just forgot to uninstall the app. So since i forgot, i figured why not come back to mess around for a bit. But come to find out i been kicked out of my alliance, left unallied in an entire ocean of red and my =SKYNET= team is all gone. Since then i sank 2 CS and bounced one from the Serbs and lost a city to RIDICULOUSNESS last night. Both alliances have been attacking me non stop for the past 2 days. So i finally got myself built up to counter one of them:
p8nigXW.png

R7phGkx.png

XtWjg20.png

KArvJ2M.png

9RxESPH.png

19 dead CS and counting....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

well done mate. i know of ls cities and bir cities but it looks like these guys have taken the game to a more advanced level and the make cs cities.

DeletedUser16633

well done mate. i know of ls cities and bir cities but it looks like these guys have taken the game to a more advanced level and the make cs cities.

, i know im in the same team but like your comment :eek:

DeletedUser49210

...and more
LtFvsWo.png

10tris killed it...so funny
mYPtTYB.png

someone seems upset...LOL

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Sorry Dub, but you know the rules. A message containing any sort of profanity cannot be shown on the forums even if it is masked as well. But nicely done anyway, I think anyone would be upset after losing that many CS's... :D

DeletedUser49210

Sorry Dub, but you know the rules. A message containing any sort of profanity cannot be shown on the forums even if it is masked as well. But nicely done anyway, I think anyone would be upset after losing that many CS's... :D

lol, i know, but i still had to post it. Either way its really funny... and i sniped another CS of Serbs tonight too. I thrive off fighting everyone solo, too much fun :)

DeletedUser50690

I'm now inspired to build a CS nuke of my own. Bwhahaha!

DeletedUser47953

The only thing I can think of to use a CS nuke for would be to send a lot of fake CSs same time as a real one. Keeps the enemy from knowing where you are going to actually land.

DeletedUser17088

probably the cs with all the timed clears and supports with it

DeletedUser

lol, i know, but i still had to post it. Either way its really funny... and i sniped another CS of Serbs tonight too. I thrive off fighting everyone solo, too much fun :)

Dub, I had seen you play with your small group in that 53 region. I would call you, the best small team to counter and cool that kept your team along even though Srbija and Friends and their petty 53 merge with some flag were too many to counter.

Least you stayed together even when your cities were hit unlike a team who went and merged with a leader worth :supermad:

DeletedUser41523

Hope you're enjoying your time on Taras. Just wanted to stop by and say good call closing the casket on yourself in Actium and VMing out with Siren. Can't wait for your next fail premade. Cya soon. Real soon. :)

Ps to anyone wondering why he does alright, it's because he bots. Even got caught talking about it and had some action taken against him for doing it.

DeletedUser49210

Hope you're enjoying your time on Taras. Just wanted to stop by and say good call closing the casket on yourself in Actium and VMing out with Siren. Can't wait for your next fail premade. Cya soon. Real soon. :)

Ps to anyone wondering why he does alright, it's because he bots. Even got caught talking about it and had some action taken against him for doing it.

:::YAWN:::
First off it wasnt my premade, it was whitey's. Whom left on day 2 and gave me founder rights of a crappy alliance which i never wanted to be a founder/leader in anyways.

2. That was all photo shop propaganda... there were others made with the exact same convo. So check your facts buddy row; theres no need to hate on those you envy. Makes you look bad

...and finally, im playing this world because VM ran out so im screwing around. Dont really care what happens.

So know your roll if you want to come at me sideways, ya pancake!

DeletedUser41523

:::YAWN:::
First off it wasnt my premade, it was whitey's. Whom left on day 2 and gave me founder rights of a crappy alliance which i never wanted to be a founder/leader in anyways.

2. That was all photo shop propaganda... there were others made with the exact same convo. So check your facts buddy row; theres no need to hate on those you envy. Makes you look bad

...and finally, im playing this world because VM ran out so im screwing around. Dont really care what happens.

So know your roll if you want to come at me sideways, ya pancake!

Yet you had this huge hissy fit about someone else leading it because you wanted independence...I suppose next Siren never wanted to lead either and all her bragging about how she'd get her way in leadership was just for show. If you're gonna talk about the facts, do yourself a favor and use them.

Sure it was there tiger, yet I believe you got taken out of the game for a few days along with Siren and Deboy. Lets not kid ourselves you botted its done with, you got caught in game.

Lets face facts, you flipped on VM and switched back to Taras where you aren't considered a total embarrassment. But hey, feel free to prove that's not the case and actually come back to Actium. I've made my way back to O55 and will begin taking more towns there. Maybe this time you'll even send a CS or an attack. ;)

I agree, one should know their role and you learned yours the hard way. Have a good time in Taras, hope you pop up on another decent world soon.

DeletedUser49210

yeah i didnt even bother reading your lame come back. Its a waste of my time... im not back in taras or any other world, and for you to bring US server BS over to EN server is so LAME and quite pathetic on your part. Your butt must really be sore for you to pull this wack stunt but than again you were always such a drama queen so this makes sense that you have to come here to cry about your sore back door cavity.

So whats your next BS propaganda post gonna be about since im obviously out on VM days here?
YD3JvF5.png