Back In The Game

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Pretty much nobody knows who I am, but I am recently returning to Grepolis after not playing for a couple of years aside from briefly playing in Sparta. My friend Reavis and I are restarting our alliance from Gamma; Insert Cool Name Here and we are currently short on members. However, we don't want to be an MRA alliance, so I am looking for active team players who have experience to join with us.

Our direction is North-west, and Reavis and I are currently located in O44.

Let me know if you want to join.

Regards,

Retrograde

DeletedUser

Notice the difference in gameplay at all? After being gone for a couple of years there should be a big difference for you

Ryann16

Strategos
Good to see another veteran of gamma. Not many of us left that are still actively playing. Welcome back, and good luck.

DeletedUser45961

Good to see another veteran of gamma. Not many of us left that are still actively playing. Welcome back, and good luck.

Wow! I used to play in gamma too :D Although I am playing in Hermonassa now... What alliance were you in?

DeletedUser

nooo!! shulz is going to spam the en78 forums now!! ;).. why don't you join Olynthus shulz ..I wouldn't mind getting revenge for you backstabbing our alliance :p

anyway good luck Retrograde :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats a misjudgement. There are alot of gamma players still in the game. But I don't talk about that world as rocks start being thrown around when I do :p

DeletedUser

In Gamma I was in Praetorian Elite before switching to League Of Warriors while we were fighting with Route De La Mort. I can't remember what the name of the alliance I was in in sparta was called because they changed their name a lot, but I think it ended in Enim at one point.

As for the changes, it's pretty astounding to me how much the game has changed, the main things are the city overview, and the alliance functions as in pacts, enemies, city reservation tools stuff like that.

Ryann16

Strategos
I was in Akkadadian Empire to start as I was friends with Quayzarch. I followed her through Titans where we started talking with Orion and The 420s. Fighting broke out internally and the alliance went three separate ways, and I ended up in RDLM. PE and LOW put up a good fight, the game would have been very boring without you poking us lol. Oh and let's not forget CLUTCH, the babies of PE hehe

DeletedUser

I actually debated joining RDLM with one of my friends who was in that alliance, but I had to many cities in LoW and PE territory for it to be a good idea. What oceans were you in?

Ryann16

Strategos
A range from 30-42. Founding area of RDLM. I had friends in PE over in the ocean 13 area, where were you?

DeletedUser

RDLM and PE. I remember you both very well :)

It's nice to see some Gamma players are still knocking around. I haven't played since then myself - well, until now that is.

I'm not sure yet if I'll stick around, but I'm enjoying being back for now. There really is no other game quite like grepo.

DeletedUser

Seems to be the world everyone rejoined at, I also used to play under a different name in Alpha/Beta/Tau - And quite a few people that i've met IG, some in my alliance have came back to grepo :'D

DeletedUser

I was primarily in O44, 34, and 33 with the odd city in 23. I am getting conquered again though in Olynthus, so I don't know if I'll keep playing that world. :/