Back Off!!

DeletedUser

Its a little like the whole DF vs. RDR thing in my opinion (although LB are better positioned than RDR) seems kind of a pointless war which can only go one way. I really wouldn't be making a song and dance about it if it was us but like I said that's only my opinion. I guess the only surprising and maybe commendable part about it is that LB are prepared to stand against such unfavourable odds. However there is no doubt in my mind that GE will win this one.

DeletedUser

surprisingly LB seems to be holding some ground....but i believe GE should be the victor here without outside interference.

DeletedUser17564

It would be interesting if The Throne joined in to help LB, you'd end up with GE vs BoJ again, only this time BoJ would be a lot more organised.

DeletedUser

Interesting!!!! LB and TT v/s GE. but some of old BOJ are in GE so it will be pretty interesting to see.

DeletedUser

Ill update the map soon give it some time it will look different i have a revolt in one now

DeletedUser

Aside note on this, I just noticed that okustahomebase before he left GE was their strongest attacking players by miles (more than double the ABP of anybody else) seems like a waste of a good player. If GE were to run into trouble in the future they may live to regret not having him on side.