Pnp Bad Boys

DeletedUser12324

Bad Boys Coalition?

0506159-boys-on-wall.jpg

They're bad alright.....

So the four biggest MRA's on Gythium team up and try and intimidate their enemies by sheer numbers....

orc%20army.jpg

little do they know that it takes skill rather then numbers to win a war...

kmhn19l.jpg

and so i urge all the small teams out there to take on those big bullies and ....

images

come out on top ;)

unfair-fight.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my first PnP so go easy on me :p

DeletedUser22940

LOL - you beat me to it ;) Nice work. Short but sweet.

DeletedUser2663

DeletedUser

I like it, but could have used some of those mails you sent me from them. (hint hint)

That means go get some of those mails and put them there...now!!! hahaha

Petrika.Grosi on 2012-01-16 at 15:23
Im waiting your response about merge into us, is your last possibility belive me a big war is going against you and the merge with TAURUS is the best option to save from this. And if u merge, i will give you and to your leaders, leader rights, only the name and the structure will change. You can work together taurus leaders and our coalition friends to destroy all the bigs and to conquer together this world. I need a response clear from you enter 20:00 time zone UTC+1 today, or this option will not stand aviable and our pact go dissolved. Im not dissolving the pact only to stop the other my brother alliances of BAD BOYS COALITION to start the war with you. they cant start if i dont allow this, also im stoping the ROMANS ASGARD and BROTHERHOOD to enter in war with you but i cant do mutch for you. If u merge us you can safe yourself and your members, and be the most powerfull alliance together. think about and give me a fast definitive response
your Petrika.GROSI
FOUNDER AND LEADER
ALLIANCE OF TAURUS

First off, I'm not sure what he said really. Stuff about bigs and littles? I'm reminded of the movie role models here.

(will edit later)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

Speaking of mails received....I thought this one was pretty funny :D

taurusfunny.png

DeletedUser

Phears...Very good PnP :D. Bad Boys Coalition, lol just the name makes you unable to take them seriously.

DeletedUser17045

Now that's what I call:
badboy.jpg

DeletedUser

oh no if they've declared on you pool guy then who's next is no one safe from this titan army of bad boys.?
i may have to re think my game plan maybe even restart or just hand my city keys over now,
:D
Nice PnP Phears

DeletedUser17045

oh no if they've declared on you pool guy then who's next is no one safe from this titan army of bad boys.?
i may have to re think my game plan maybe even restart or just hand my city keys over now,
Nice PnP Phears

Tiny Teddies are going to crumble when we face them. They're just too strong! :eek:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Phears

bwahahahahahahaha yeah i forgot to mention nice pnp Phears

and i love the sarcasm floating in the room regarding the bad boy lollipop mafia attitude hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter about the name... we are going to destroy them

DeletedUser21770

I DO!

I'm positive you're wasting your time playing Gythium. Because you're rubbing every other alliance up the wrong way and you'll probably be gone within a month or so.

DeletedUser21770

I just read that message. I'd have plus repped but I can't do it again just yet haha.

DeletedUser23516

*sniff* I smell blood in the water. *Sniff*Bad blood. *SNIFF* boy blood. *SNIIIIIIIF* Coalition BLOOD!