*Bad* is Back

DeletedUser

Guys and Girls of the World Kappa,

*Bad* is back officially back. Yes we are small but yes those are experianced members from other worlds.

Thanks!!!

DeletedUser

lmao andy you are a typical noob haha you will be wiped off kappa like dog poo off ma shoe

DeletedUser

Bad may be back Andy, but i think you will find it more a statement of what will happen to the alliance, than any reputation it might have, other than it's ***ociation with you.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

gonna be the noob on this one.

what is the Bad ?
and what those that change if it's back in Kappa ?

DeletedUser

Andy Dog here was found out for committing treachery to VRoD. They subsequently rimmed him and Bad is his new alliance out on the rim. Whether it will thrive with these 'experienced' members only time will tell

DeletedUser

well hes a bad guy paps as he is a spy haha and would seel his alliance out for a chariot haha sounds a bit ike a gay boyband
bad is back alright haha

DeletedUser

it's not even that. he was getting plenty of support from VRoD so why he would need boosting up idk.
Please note andy that if you ever get a nice city, we will be there to take it. I think it is a fair return for all the resources and favour we wasted on you.

DeletedUser

it's not even that. he was getting plenty of support from VRoD so why he would need boosting up idk.
Please note andy that if you ever get a nice city, we will be there to take it. I think it is a fair return for all the resources and favour we wasted on you.

With that great big target on his back it's not just VRoD's radar he is on ;)

DeletedUser

oh please, can we get all major alliances to form a ceacefire while we take out this alliance.

just see them wake up to the whole of kappa launching at them 5000 attacks incoming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha i wish splogo he formed it on gamma haha (proberlly messaging the number1 alliance stating to look fat camp up on kappa haha)