Bad Moon- Eclipsed!

DeletedUser

So another alliance bites the dust. Not that they were of any importance, Considering they were constructed of all the awful remnants of Dark

Who is next?.......................

DeletedUser12858

They were horrible, unable to defend from the smallest attacks and absolutely incapable of attacking anyone or anything.

DeletedUser

funny that, i could've sworn that Emperor Palpatine was still standing with his 8 cities, nothing VRoD could do about him :p
oh and considering that BM was bad he did pretty well with 5 times as many BP than you nestorZ.
facts little puppy !!!

DeletedUser

I agree, Emperor Palpatine was a lone bright spot on an otherwise horrible record for Bad Moon.

But on that note, I did take 3 cities from him, so it's not like there was *nothing* we could do about him :p

DeletedUser

...and i agree, was a horrible record :D
dunno why they didn't fold earlier, maybe just pride, or maybe just EP hates to admit defeat, but one has to give him credit for it.
you did take cities from him, but he had to defend/dodge against others as well and you're not know for giving up a prize, either :p
VRoD did a great job, you are a top player so i don't think that it's a shame in the way he battled, two top competitors, enjoyed watching it!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I had nothing but respect for him. I even offered him a spot early on in VRoD, but yeah, he didn't want to give up the fight :)

DeletedUser12858

funny that, i could've sworn that Emperor Palpatine was still standing with his 8 cities, nothing VRoD could do about him :p
oh and considering that BM was bad he did pretty well with 5 times as many BP than you nestorZ.
facts little puppy !!!

ouch!

too bad one great player doesn't make a great alliance ;)

btw, he has the same amount of ABP as me, it's not my fault no one is attacking me so I can't get DBP.

DeletedUser

Anyone know what happened? Rather oddly we were having a bit of a scrap dealing with a bad moon turtle way down in 47... I guess this could be indicative of their problems.

DeletedUser

They were horrible, unable to defend from the smallest attacks and absolutely incapable of attacking anyone or anything.

please note the reference to "unable to defend from the smallest attacks".
while you can't help it if you're not being attacked ( hint: being in the top alliance can cause that ;) ) can't see how you, nestor can judge?
if Emperor would've not been attacked non stop i'm sure he would have way more ABP, it's hard to attack when you constantly have to count the CS heading your way .

also, while admittedly it's part of the game according to your stats there were 6 alliances against them ( and i'm sure a few more who jumped for the scraps).

...but i agree, the demise was long overdue, both VRoD and 9 did a great job wearing them down!

DeletedUser

When even our little rim alliance was getting in on the action (presumabley "re-rimming" some of them in the process?!) you know things are going badly!

DeletedUser12858

ok tiborka, I wasn't talking about emperor, he really is a great player. I was talking about bad moon in general.

there was alot of dreadful players, dunno what they were doing in the alliance :heh:

DeletedUser

i think the strategy of the majority of BM players was to lull us all into a false sense of security and getting us out of practice at timing attacks! a.k.a. "phase 1 - put up no fight" which EP maybe didn't hear about...

if bad moon's "phase 2 - take over kappa" was ever initiated we'd have all been in a world of hurt! :p

DeletedUser

ok tiborka, I wasn't talking about emperor, he really is a great player. I was talking about bad moon in general.

there was alot of dreadful players, dunno what they were doing in the alliance :heh:

no choice, nobody else wanted them :D
they were left there when others had enough of baby sitting them and the final outcome pretty much justified their decision!
don't get me wrong nestorZ, agree with you, BM turned into a rabble or maybe they were right from the start, who knows, just i do feel sorry for a very few who tried to do their best and were hoping maybe for a miracle.
VRoD and 9, nope, no miracles there, with that many great players in those 2 outfits the miracle was that they lasted this far.

@ Pythagorus: hm, never thought of that, it's a cunning plan and maybe there is a 3rd phase, they pretended to dissolve the alliance but secretly they are plotting :eek: