Bambi

DeletedUser50502

Strong, active, and experienced players in o44, ask me or Stagger Lee to join. Brother alliances with Sleeping Beauty and Jungle book, with another coming in soon.

DeletedUser50502

Its great to see a 3-legged alliance already. No doubt they will have 300 members soon. Oh wait...

Out of all of our alliances we have 2 more members than your ONE alliance. We only do that so we can have players in different areas, and they can get effective support

DeletedUser44766

Oh wow! You're so intelligent. How did no one think of this before? Gosh, I might as well just quit already!

DeletedUser50502

it was painful to join. glad I'm out already.

Then why didn't you leave? I had to kick you for trying to join someone else xD. Nobody recruit Smiley. he will betray you in an instant

DeletedUser18571

Never have I joined an alliance that made me want to jump ship immediately. If your alliance had any potential than I would have stay but it was honestly the worst I have been in. 3 branches already and you were requesting resources from members within an hour of the world opening.

DeletedUser18571

Then why didn't you leave? I had to kick you for trying to join someone else xD. Nobody recruit Smiley. he will betray you in an instant

are we really calling this betrayal? you spammed me with messages and invited me before I agreed. I joined as part of the quests, took a look at your alliance and within a minute I saw how pathetic it is. You never had my loyalty which is why it was not a betrayal.

DeletedUser50502

are we really calling this betrayal? you spammed me with messages and invited me before I agreed. I joined as part of the quests, took a look at your alliance and within a minute I saw how pathetic it is. You never had my loyalty which is why it was not a betrayal.

First of all, if you didn't like it, then why didn't you just leave and tell one of us that you didn't really like it. Secondly, you can do that quest by making your own alliance thick head. So yes it was betrayal because you never told me you wanted to join. You asked mat640 if you could join them while you were still in my alliance. Not once did you ask to leave, and I didn't spam you, I was just wondering if you were still there after not responding.

DeletedUser18571

but your alliance is still messaging me about joining and still sends invite.

DeletedUser50502

but your alliance is still messaging me about joining and still sends invite.

Yeah well that's not my fault, that's the recruiter's fault aint it?

Anyway, if anybody reading this fabu thread that wants to join just ask

DeletedUser41652

Yeah well that's not my fault, that's the recruiter's fault aint it?

Anyway, if anybody reading this fabu thread that wants to join just ask

It took me to message you that I didnt want to join your alliance (AFTER 5 INVITES)
Then message to tell me that smiley isnt a loyal player? All experienced players will Jump between them.
1) To fight out what alliance suits them better 2) Find out what to expect from them..

3)
It's nice especially since we rule it :p

Keep dreaming that my friend, you & your three alliances keep doing the Mass Recruitment.
We will show you that numbers doesnt have anything to do with Power..
Please keep thinking you rule O44.

DeletedUser50502

It took me to message you that I didnt want to join your alliance (AFTER 5 INVITES)
Then message to tell me that smiley isnt a loyal player? All experienced players will Jump between them.
1) To fight out what alliance suits them better 2) Find out what to expect from them..

3)

Keep dreaming that my friend, you & your three alliances keep doing the Mass Recruitment.
We will show you that numbers doesnt have anything to do with Power..
Please keep thinking you rule O44.
We will see what happens when BP ends...

DeletedUser50502

We look like such an MRA right now at Bambi and I feel horrible! I am going to fix it all, we will be more selective, but trust me, we are better than we look right now