Bambi

jack9r9

Chiliarch
Hold up, you didn't mean it to be an MRA? I mean... if I was doing this (which I have thought of), then I would at least admit this was an MRA... lol

DeletedUser45438

Well we've killed more defending than anybody else has...
Most likely because you are the biggest target : Also Im sure if your lot knew how to dodge there would be a lot less ABP being awarded XD

Japhyb

Phrourach
ANYWAY, seems odd to have an alliance without a founder. Or at least without a founder with a city...
No need to be rude or annoying about it, I was just about to congratulate you. GG guys, it was inevitable but I ultimately give complete credit to impervious for taking my city.Dont think I'll be continuing on this world, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer it without me, good luck in the future

Bearissimus

Strategos
No need to be rude or annoying about it, I was just about to congratulate you. GG guys, it was inevitable but I ultimately give complete credit to impervious for taking my city.Dont think I'll be continuing on this world, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer it without me, good luck in the future

In Lapithos, a world very much like this one, I got the Victim award, as you have here. A year later, during the WW phase, I reached No 1 in that world. It can be done.

We will see what happens when BP ends...
And we have. ;)

Don't talk the talk in the externals if you can't walk the walk. ;)

Arowyn

Japhy, its never a good idea to go up against Bearissimus on the externals...
You will lose!!!!!

I am VERY glad Bear and I are on the same side on this server :p