Bambi

DeletedUser48699

Hold up, you didn't mean it to be an MRA? I mean... if I was doing this (which I have thought of), then I would at least admit this was an MRA... lol

DeletedUser50502

If you guys hate us so much why are you giving us so much attention?

DeletedUser

We have gotten so much DBP from you that we are now the number 1 defensive alliance xD

That is no achievment, just means your huge amount of members are slowly killing our offense

DeletedUser46395

We have gotten so much DBP from you that we are now the number 1 defensive alliance xD

True. But we've got 50% more ABP than you have DBP, so I think we have by far the better part of the bargain. ;)

DeletedUser50502

True. But we've got 50% more ABP than you have DBP, so I think we have by far the better part of the bargain. ;)

BP is BP you got it from killing a lot of troops while attacking, and we killed a lot of troops defending

DeletedUser45438

Well we've killed more defending than anybody else has...

Most likely because you are the biggest target : Also Im sure if your lot knew how to dodge there would be a lot less ABP being awarded XD

DeletedUser46395

Well we've killed more defending than anybody else has...

But - at the sake of repeating myself - we've killed 50% more of your guys than you have of ours. Which I think is a fair exchange, and more important than any league tables. :)

DeletedUser50502

ANYWAY, seems odd to have an alliance without a founder. Or at least without a founder with a city...
No need to be rude or annoying about it, I was just about to congratulate you. GG guys, it was inevitable but I ultimately give complete credit to impervious for taking my city.Dont think I'll be continuing on this world, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer it without me, good luck in the future

DeletedUser46395

No need to be rude or annoying about it, I was just about to congratulate you. GG guys, it was inevitable but I ultimately give complete credit to impervious for taking my city.Dont think I'll be continuing on this world, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer it without me, good luck in the future

In Lapithos, a world very much like this one, I got the Victim award, as you have here. A year later, during the WW phase, I reached No 1 in that world. It can be done.

We will see what happens when BP ends...

And we have. ;)

Don't talk the talk in the externals if you can't walk the walk. ;)

DeletedUser

Japhy, its never a good idea to go up against Bearissimus on the externals...
You will lose!!!!!

I am VERY glad Bear and I are on the same side on this server :p