Bamfs

DeletedUser

We work , we fight , we dominate

Join us and you can feel our power , right now were just recruiting to get our alliance built up and i am also MRA recruiting , yes we are at the moment , i don't like to lie on a first impression ;) , but just for right now , when i look at grepostats and see who are the noobs i will kick them and leave the pros , so enjoy :) , things are going to get :supermad:

DeletedUser

Yeah I got a blind invite from you guys lol.

Tip: Put together a recruiting message and send it to the people you invite. At least you'd be sending them a message. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah I got a blind invite from you guys lol.

Tip: Put together a recruiting message and send it to the people you invite. At least you'd be sending them a message. :p

Right now im just recruiting players in my ocean , haha and recruiting players from my previous worlds , experienced of course , this world will go through hell with players from Athens and other worlds like Delta and stuff

DeletedUser31161

what is with you and Athens dude you seriously got a problem. and L3G3ND i see someone beat you at making a Wolf Pack really what is up with the name. its not that good

DeletedUser

This is what a mod would say-Hey guys were getting off topic here.Come on lets have fun for what this really is, a game.

DeletedUser

Mrpenguin , in Athens you betrayed not only me but the alliance , that is why i do not like you , no offense in other worlds but now that i see what you can do i do not want to be in an alliance with you , and also , about the Wolf Pack thing , I am the only Alpha , always will be and always have been , if i created another pack with experienced players and strong bold leading members , i could smash this world into a pulp but the only reason why i am so small right now is because when i started i had a lot on my hands and couldnt log on enough and fell very far back but now that i can stay online more , pain will come to this world

DeletedUser11965

Athens seem like an earlier version of Troy from what I'm hearing :D

DeletedUser

Athens was awesome, a real quality server. These two njubs were out on the rim, no one cared about them :p

DeletedUser

Athens , best world ive ever played in , too bad lots of players are going ghost and everybody is starting to leave but im sure that there will be plenty of bp and free ghost towns to take , also troy is way different from athens , troy sucked and athens different , end of story haha .

DeletedUser31161

Mrpenguin , in Athens you betrayed not only me but the alliance , that is why i do not like you , no offense in other worlds but now that i see what you can do i do not want to be in an alliance with you , and also , about the Wolf Pack thing , I am the only Alpha , always will be and always have been , if i created another pack with experienced players and strong bold leading members , i could smash this world into a pulp but the only reason why i am so small right now is because when i started i had a lot on my hands and couldnt log on enough and fell very far back but now that i can stay online more , pain will come to this world

What do u mean betray?!?! You were all the way in 026 there were only 5 of us in 41. All lower then 30k. If we didnt leave then we would be dead.

DeletedUser20688

You the BAMF's from Delphi?

If so, you guys were awful