^^ who wants me
If you want to compete again gold whores, then you must cheat. You must use the best bots, spam the hardest and use multiple accounts.
“I am never forget the day I first meet the great Lobachevsky.If you want to compete again gold whores, then you must cheat. You must use the best bots, spam the hardest and use multiple accounts.
“I am never forget the day I first meet the great Lobachevsky.
In one word he told me secret of success in mathematics:
Let no one else's work evade your eyes!
Remember why the good Lord made your eyes!
So don't shade your eyes,
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize -
Only be sure always to call it please 'research'."
― Tom Lehrer
YEAH DEFENITELY NOT HARD AGAINST FIASCO UNITED LMAO??? no. I have posted some many times. you can favor farm, or snipe olu line ups. it's not hard, you just need to be a little better than the opponent. but if you use alarm, use favor and biremes wisely, and learn from mistakes, eventually you become a great player. don't need gold for that
It will be great if admin finally do something to avoid mass golding and ban Golders.
When the world is online for less than 12 hours and you have players already over 2000 points, you know there's something that smells fish.
1. a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that.
2.if you Bring in more People to the game you would make more Money!
3. Also Make More Events and if its possible make something ingame like when we can see when those Events will Start like Lets say a Event will be coming up on September 1st then another one 1 month from now
4. damn should have Applied for a Staff!
if we make the game a little more Fair and Honest for everyone we will get a lot more players and a lot more Profit $ for Inno Games.
1. Make up your mind, do you want a cap on people buying gold or spending gold? If it’s an issue with how much gold one person uses, putting a cap on how much they purchase is the worst idea possible. It’s literally asking Inno to cut out their profit (for no reason) because people can get the same amount of gold a different way.
2. how exactly do you think new people will come to the game? At one point Grepo was advertised world wide, bringing in thousands. I haven’t seen an ad in years, but let’s say they were to start back up, where would they get the money to advertise? You just suggested they cut off a big source of income.
3. not much to say on this one, but just so we’re on the same page, you know that’s where heavy golders spend a significant chunk right… right?
4. I theorize this would literally kill the game. I know I wouldn’t stick around.
War Angel, you like to put up a front, and I’m pretty sure everyone can see it. You like to project that you know what you’re talking about, but you literally talk in circles and make no sense.
you’ve made a fool of yourself, came back under a different name, and made a fool of yourself again. And judging by your profile it seems to happen quite often.
We all know you have an issue with gold, cool it’s part of the game.Capping gold purchase isn’t going to do a thing, and neither is capping Gold use. As shown by your embarrassment on 135, gold doesn’t do much if you know how to play the game. Didn’t you yourself say “I’ll bring down you tyrants 1v1” and then proceed to get stomped even after getting support and Golding your wall? You also praise golders like the Syndicate, saying they’re the best team, when they owe their success to the thing you want to limit or get rid of.
point is, we’ve all heard your story a thousand times, and there’s to many holes in it for any of us to take you seriously. Did you come back to this game to play, or did you come back to complain? Get over it.
Ya know you could....
- Use goldlocking, if someone is golding nukes at you land attacks on their city ever 5 minutes, then can't gold nukes
- Use bireme snipes to catch mobile enemy OLU
- Be active and use alarms, save your daily and double rage an incoming LL
- Have active leadership trying to build a winning team that knows where to have the alliance place LTS and helps out newer or less active players by helping them move off the frontlines to the backlines when they struggle (this has been a successful move in Fiasco).
- not turtle up and build only defense, if you don't counter attack the enemy they will eventually build more offense and be able to attack you at their leisure while your miserable waking up at night to alarms only to get shellacked again, eventually you tire out and give up. It's a war game, fight back, use the attack planner and send/recall to get good timings. Try spell spamming your opponents to avoid having your LL's die easy
-Use favor farms and heracles to generate favor to provide more rages and puri's to stop the enemy.
- Don't blindly cast Zeus rage on every incoming attack
3 serves with Fiasco now and I can say about our enemies that they struggle because they do not understand the game mechanics and make simple errors every time without ever learning and mark themselves as easy targets. The only alliance that was good in using these tactics to compete with us was Banda in 129, everyone else has been awful or just didn't try enough. Building a unit that can organize enough and build up the requirements to compete is something most alliances simply aren't doing.
I do understand that some players use so much gold it makes them difficult to withstand, Fiasco experienced that with Tonyblack in 122, still the leaders came up with a game plan and eventually beat him. I find that to many players are not active enough and simply are unwilling to/are unable to put in the effort to build a strong team. In order to feel better about themselves people like @Red-Haired Shanks aka War Angel and others like the original poster, make excuses, randomly accuse their enemies of cheating and blame all of their failures on gold rather then putting in effort and learning.
That said grepolis is beyond repair most likely, its outdated, to slow, to tedious and time consuming, and to difficult for beginner players to learn before getting killed off so it's all a mute point anyway.
yea dude, he doesn't speak English. he came here to work on complaining, in English