Ban cheaters/golders

It will be great if admin finally do something to avoid mass golding and ban Golders.

When the world is online for less than 12 hours and you have players already over 2000 points, you know there's something that smells fish.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
you know it's a speed 6 world?

you know people don't have many res to buy and sell on market?

you know that the tutorial gives you res and allows you to get to about 2k points easily?

point being if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

you know it's a speed 6 world?

you know people don't have many res to buy and sell on market?

you know that the tutorial gives you res and allows you to get to about 2k points easily?

point being if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

I know and even with that, you should be around 1500 maximum 1800, not 3000 ;)

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
It will be great if admin finally do something to avoid mass golding and ban Golders.

When the world is online for less than 12 hours and you have players already over 2000 points, you know there's something that smells fish.
this dude really said ban Inno's source of income from grepo, the whole reason this game exists LOL

this dude really said ban Inno's source of income from grepo, the whole reason this game exists LOL

Ok, it is pointless to explain why over use gold shouldn't be allowed.

Topic closed.

PS: I thought account without same game nickname would be kicked, I guess it was a fake announcement.

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
But judging by the paste few worlds that we have been in together, i'll give it a month before you start a fight with someone who you can't beat. Run to your alliance for help. Not get the help you need, lose a city. Blame the alliance, then completely restart if not quit the world altogether.

I've been playing and i'm still holding out pretty good where i'm at. You have the same song and dance every world in every alliance you're in. You call everyone who beats you in the game cheaters and golders and they should all be banned. You just get out played, you choose not to spend money so you put yourself in that situation where people who pay gold will have the advantage over you. You can't blame anyone but yourself. Quit bitching and just play the game or quit.

Do you think it's normal to have already 1 guy over 4k points when almost the rest is between 1k to 2,5k? :)

I remember when you just decide to troll a merging cause you were inactive as a leader and then left for the enemy alliance and finally ghosted all your town (aka leaving the world) ;)

PS: don't worry, I am not the only one that complain about some unusual use of gold.

HyKe

Hipparchus
wtf bann golders? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD U know InnoGames its a company right? their objective is earn € lmao

HyKe

Hipparchus
Ban cheaters ;)

For Golders, only limit how much gold we are allowed to use per 24 hours cycle.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how ridiculous u are to say that

limit how much gold is allower to use per 24h is limiting how much money can win Innogames per 24h THATS NOT A GOOD STEP FOR A COMPANY

lmao

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
Do you think it's normal to have already 1 guy over 4k points when almost the rest is between 1k to 2,5k? :)

I remember when you just decide to troll a merging cause you were inactive as a leader and then left for the enemy alliance and finally ghosted all your town (aka leaving the world) ;)

PS: don't worry, I am not the only one that complain about some unusual use of gold.
I was never inactive as a leader. I was very active. You went rogue and destroyed any sort alliance we had with other alliance because you wanted to act out. I left for the enemy to you but to me they was the smarter choice and still am. I'm still currently with them. Yeah i left the world. Fiasco was wiping the floor with everyone, they was taking every big alliance and small alliance with no push back. It is what it is but you don't see me bitching about them.

I was never inactive as a leader. I was very active. You went rogue and destroyed any sort alliance we had with other alliance because you wanted to act out. I left for the enemy to you but to me they was the smarter choice and still am. I'm still currently with them. Yeah i left the world. Fiasco was wiping the floor with everyone, they was taking every big alliance and small alliance with no push back. It is what it is but you don't see me bitching about them.

Do you even remember who conduct the first merging when you were "leader"? Plus you never say anything. We could be the top 3 alliance but you prefered not, then leaving for the enemy alliance (that you decided it was an enemy). Finally, you became inactive and ghosted.

But no worries, I am the emotional one ;)

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
yes dude that's how it is man....
also, its still BEGINNERS PROTECTION so idk why u cryin' about golders being super high in points. If you aren't CQ ready by the end of BP with at least 2 cities, regardless of golding, you got some work to do on your gameplay.
It is very possible to be a very good player with minimal gold usage. Some strategic spending in events and advisors is all you need. If you were a savvy player you would drop on new servers you don't intend on playing seriously to gold trade. but instead, you cry about how unfair the world is that others can outspend you. Same attitude that's gonna keep you a broke boi.

you got 2 actual options besides this hilarious complaining thread
1) get yo mf money up
-OR-
2) get good.

I recommend both <3

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
Do you even remember who conduct the first merging when you were "leader"? Plus you never say anything. We could be the top 3 alliance but you prefered not, then leaving for the enemy alliance (that you decided it was an enemy). Finally, you became inactive and ghosted.

But no worries, I am the emotional one ;)
Again i was active and anyone in there who paid attention could tell you that. I never made them the enemy they was an enemy before i joined. I tried to get the alliance to work with Fortis but you guys didn't want to. And no that alliance could never have been top 3. with too many inactives, players going rogue, people not knowing how to communicate. That alliance was doom cause. I tried what i could, and worked my diplo the best i can but it just didn't work out. You got pissed because you went rogue, then when we started to take over your cities, you completely restarted your account on the world. So who got emotional? You're just sounding like a kid who is mad who can't get his way because mommy and daddy won't give you their credit card info to put on your account to get gold. You're a broken record player.

DeletedUser57788

If you want to compete again gold whores, then you must cheat. You must use the best bots, spam the hardest and use multiple accounts.