Ban cheaters/golders

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
If you want to compete again gold whores, then you must cheat. You must use the best bots, spam the hardest and use multiple accounts.

??? no. I have posted some many times. you can favor farm, or snipe olu line ups. it's not hard, you just need to be a little better than the opponent. but if you use alarm, use favor and biremes wisely, and learn from mistakes, eventually you become a great player. don't need gold for that

jameslongst

Strategos
If you want to compete again gold whores, then you must cheat. You must use the best bots, spam the hardest and use multiple accounts.
“I am never forget the day I first meet the great Lobachevsky.
In one word he told me secret of success in mathematics:
Plagiarize!

Plagiarize!
Let no one else's work evade your eyes!
Remember why the good Lord made your eyes!
So don't shade your eyes,
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize -
Only be sure always to call it please 'research'."
― Tom Lehrer

DeletedUser47128

“I am never forget the day I first meet the great Lobachevsky.
In one word he told me secret of success in mathematics:
Plagiarize!

Plagiarize!
Let no one else's work evade your eyes!
Remember why the good Lord made your eyes!
So don't shade your eyes,
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize -
Only be sure always to call it please 'research'."
― Tom Lehrer

The great TF alliance gonna join this world?

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Honestly would it be a bad idea to have a Cap on Gold Buying ? would we really damage the Company and the game... a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that.

i Dont think its right for InnoGames to take Advantage of people that can't control themselves i've known a lot of Golders who would buy Gold like every 15 Minutes it was insaine!

if we make the game a little more Fair and Honest for everyone we will get a lot more players and a lot more Profit $ for Inno Games.

Currently the game is Surviving on old Gold Buyers you know the Teams that do it on every World but if you Bring in more People to the game you would make more Money! @Baudin Toolan good advice here!

Also Make More Events and if its possible make something ingame like when we can see when those Events will Start like Lets say a Event will be coming up on September 1st then another one 1 month from now or whatever i saw this on another one of your Games Forge of Empires i think it was great what you did there..

damn should have Applied for a Staff! :confused:

Ryann16

Strategos
1. a Player can still trade Resources for Gold and get a lot by doing that.

2.if you Bring in more People to the game you would make more Money!

3. Also Make More Events and if its possible make something ingame like when we can see when those Events will Start like Lets say a Event will be coming up on September 1st then another one 1 month from now

4. damn should have Applied for a Staff! :confused:

1. Make up your mind, do you want a cap on people buying gold or spending gold? If it’s an issue with how much gold one person uses, putting a cap on how much they purchase is the worst idea possible. It’s literally asking Inno to cut out their profit (for no reason) because people can get the same amount of gold a different way.

2. how exactly do you think new people will come to the game? At one point Grepo was advertised world wide, bringing in thousands. I haven’t seen an ad in years, but let’s say they were to start back up, where would they get the money to advertise? You just suggested they cut off a big source of income.

3. not much to say on this one, but just so we’re on the same page, you know that’s where heavy golders spend a significant chunk right… right?

4. I theorize this would literally kill the game. I know I wouldn’t stick around.

War Angel, you like to put up a front, and I’m pretty sure everyone can see it. You like to project that you know what you’re talking about, but you literally talk in circles and make no sense.

you’ve made a fool of yourself, came back under a different name, and made a fool of yourself again. And judging by your profile it seems to happen quite often.

We all know you have an issue with gold, cool it’s part of the game.Capping gold purchase isn’t going to do a thing, and neither is capping Gold use. As shown by your embarrassment on 135, gold doesn’t do much if you know how to play the game. Didn’t you yourself say “I’ll bring down you tyrants 1v1” and then proceed to get stomped even after getting support and Golding your wall? You also praise golders like the Syndicate, saying they’re the best team, when they owe their success to the thing you want to limit or get rid of.

point is, we’ve all heard your story a thousand times, and there’s to many holes in it for any of us to take you seriously. Did you come back to this game to play, or did you come back to complain? Get over it.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
if we make the game a little more Fair and Honest for everyone we will get a lot more players and a lot more Profit $ for Inno Games.

Agree, Inno should show some goodwill and arrange a server with no gold once a year. World cup of Grepo with a fine price that gives the old sharks some prestige and the noobs a chance to survive the first month and time to fall in love with Grepo:)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@Ryann16 im not a English speaker like you so i cant speak like you and express myself. There are a lot of people in Grepolis who are from all over the world so when you see someone saying something that isnt clear,just know that maybe they are not from US/UK Australia so on.

Many players have suggested adding a Cap on heavy gold users and i happen to agree with them but its ok if you dont no need to be agressive with me i dont hate you or anything you have always been dear to me :)

Your right,everyone was giving there opinion and i jjst wanted to give my support to @LuciferMorningstar thats all.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
1. Make up your mind, do you want a cap on people buying gold or spending gold? If it’s an issue with how much gold one person uses, putting a cap on how much they purchase is the worst idea possible. It’s literally asking Inno to cut out their profit (for no reason) because people can get the same amount of gold a different way.

2. how exactly do you think new people will come to the game? At one point Grepo was advertised world wide, bringing in thousands. I haven’t seen an ad in years, but let’s say they were to start back up, where would they get the money to advertise? You just suggested they cut off a big source of income.

3. not much to say on this one, but just so we’re on the same page, you know that’s where heavy golders spend a significant chunk right… right?

4. I theorize this would literally kill the game. I know I wouldn’t stick around.

War Angel, you like to put up a front, and I’m pretty sure everyone can see it. You like to project that you know what you’re talking about, but you literally talk in circles and make no sense.

you’ve made a fool of yourself, came back under a different name, and made a fool of yourself again. And judging by your profile it seems to happen quite often.

We all know you have an issue with gold, cool it’s part of the game.Capping gold purchase isn’t going to do a thing, and neither is capping Gold use. As shown by your embarrassment on 135, gold doesn’t do much if you know how to play the game. Didn’t you yourself say “I’ll bring down you tyrants 1v1” and then proceed to get stomped even after getting support and Golding your wall? You also praise golders like the Syndicate, saying they’re the best team, when they owe their success to the thing you want to limit or get rid of.

point is, we’ve all heard your story a thousand times, and there’s to many holes in it for any of us to take you seriously. Did you come back to this game to play, or did you come back to complain? Get over it.

yea dude, he doesn't speak English. he came here to work on complaining, in English

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Ya know you could....

- Use goldlocking, if someone is golding nukes at you land attacks on their city ever 5 minutes, then can't gold nukes

- Use bireme snipes to catch mobile enemy OLU

- Be active and use alarms, save your daily and double rage an incoming LL

- Have active leadership trying to build a winning team that knows where to have the alliance place LTS and helps out newer or less active players by helping them move off the frontlines to the backlines when they struggle (this has been a successful move in Fiasco).

- not turtle up and build only defense, if you don't counter attack the enemy they will eventually build more offense and be able to attack you at their leisure while your miserable waking up at night to alarms only to get shellacked again, eventually you tire out and give up. It's a war game, fight back, use the attack planner and send/recall to get good timings. Try spell spamming your opponents to avoid having your LL's die easy

-Use favor farms and heracles to generate favor to provide more rages and puri's to stop the enemy.

- Don't blindly cast Zeus rage on every incoming attack

3 serves with Fiasco now and I can say about our enemies that they struggle because they do not understand the game mechanics and make simple errors every time without ever learning and mark themselves as easy targets. The only alliance that was good in using these tactics to compete with us was Banda in 129, everyone else has been awful or just didn't try enough. Building a unit that can organize enough and build up the requirements to compete is something most alliances simply aren't doing.

I do understand that some players use so much gold it makes them difficult to withstand, Fiasco experienced that with Tonyblack in 122, still the leaders came up with a game plan and eventually beat him. I find that to many players are not active enough and simply are unwilling to/are unable to put in the effort to build a strong team. In order to feel better about themselves people like @Red-Haired Shanks aka War Angel and others like the original poster, make excuses, randomly accuse their enemies of cheating and blame all of their failures on gold rather then putting in effort and learning.

That said grepolis is beyond repair most likely, its outdated, to slow, to tedious and time consuming, and to difficult for beginner players to learn before getting killed off so it's all a mute point anyway.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Ya know you could....

- Use goldlocking, if someone is golding nukes at you land attacks on their city ever 5 minutes, then can't gold nukes

- Use bireme snipes to catch mobile enemy OLU

- Be active and use alarms, save your daily and double rage an incoming LL

- Have active leadership trying to build a winning team that knows where to have the alliance place LTS and helps out newer or less active players by helping them move off the frontlines to the backlines when they struggle (this has been a successful move in Fiasco).

- not turtle up and build only defense, if you don't counter attack the enemy they will eventually build more offense and be able to attack you at their leisure while your miserable waking up at night to alarms only to get shellacked again, eventually you tire out and give up. It's a war game, fight back, use the attack planner and send/recall to get good timings. Try spell spamming your opponents to avoid having your LL's die easy

-Use favor farms and heracles to generate favor to provide more rages and puri's to stop the enemy.

- Don't blindly cast Zeus rage on every incoming attack

3 serves with Fiasco now and I can say about our enemies that they struggle because they do not understand the game mechanics and make simple errors every time without ever learning and mark themselves as easy targets. The only alliance that was good in using these tactics to compete with us was Banda in 129, everyone else has been awful or just didn't try enough. Building a unit that can organize enough and build up the requirements to compete is something most alliances simply aren't doing.

I do understand that some players use so much gold it makes them difficult to withstand, Fiasco experienced that with Tonyblack in 122, still the leaders came up with a game plan and eventually beat him. I find that to many players are not active enough and simply are unwilling to/are unable to put in the effort to build a strong team. In order to feel better about themselves people like @Red-Haired Shanks aka War Angel and others like the original poster, make excuses, randomly accuse their enemies of cheating and blame all of their failures on gold rather then putting in effort and learning.

That said grepolis is beyond repair most likely, its outdated, to slow, to tedious and time consuming, and to difficult for beginner players to learn before getting killed off so it's all a mute point anyway.

Yeah i agree with you mate

yea dude, he doesn't speak English. he came here to work on complaining, in English

lol :)