Ban cheaters/golders

Shady Time

Hipparchus
Ya know you could....

- Use goldlocking, if someone is golding nukes at you land attacks on their city ever 5 minutes, then can't gold nukes

- Use bireme snipes to catch mobile enemy OLU

- Be active and use alarms, save your daily and double rage an incoming LL

- Have active leadership trying to build a winning team that knows where to have the alliance place LTS and helps out newer or less active players by helping them move off the frontlines to the backlines when they struggle (this has been a successful move in Fiasco).

- not turtle up and build only defense, if you don't counter attack the enemy they will eventually build more offense and be able to attack you at their leisure while your miserable waking up at night to alarms only to get shellacked again, eventually you tire out and give up. It's a war game, fight back, use the attack planner and send/recall to get good timings. Try spell spamming your opponents to avoid having your LL's die easy

-Use favor farms and heracles to generate favor to provide more rages and puri's to stop the enemy.

- Don't blindly cast Zeus rage on every incoming attack

3 serves with Fiasco now and I can say about our enemies that they struggle because they do not understand the game mechanics and make simple errors every time without ever learning and mark themselves as easy targets. The only alliance that was good in using these tactics to compete with us was Banda in 129, everyone else has been awful or just didn't try enough. Building a unit that can organize enough and build up the requirements to compete is something most alliances simply aren't doing.

I do understand that some players use so much gold it makes them difficult to withstand, Fiasco experienced that with Tonyblack in 122, still the leaders came up with a game plan and eventually beat him. I find that to many players are not active enough and simply are unwilling to/are unable to put in the effort to build a strong team. In order to feel better about themselves people like @Red-Haired Shanks aka War Angel and others like the original poster, make excuses, randomly accuse their enemies of cheating and blame all of their failures on gold rather then putting in effort and learning.

That said grepolis is beyond repair most likely, its outdated, to slow, to tedious and time consuming, and to difficult for beginner players to learn before getting killed off so it's all a mute point anyway.

But that's what they're trying to do, they just haven't attempted to learn anything like their profile says;

"Learn from your mistakes and become better!"

Isn't that right @Red-Haired Shanks? Become better! But all you do is complain and don't get better..... :rolleyes:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the only way to fix this game is to totally remove instant buy from all aspects of this game, and since that will never happen, its pointless to even discuss gold use/buying and any other thing that "might" fix the game.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
the only way to fix this game is to totally remove instant buy from all aspects of this game, and since that will never happen, its pointless to even discuss gold use/buying and any other thing that "might" fix the game.

I mean. yes but no. the instant buy is an abuse system for gold and should be removed. but the game is laggy beyond all imagination, playing on pc doesn't even help. that's my biggest thing, servers just laggy man

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I mean. yes but no. the instant buy is an abuse system for gold and should be removed. but the game is laggy beyond all imagination, playing on pc doesn't even help. that's my biggest thing, servers just laggy man

their servers most likely operate on scaling, as the player base gets lower and lower the less processor power and ram/space is needed to run this game, and the other space goes to the newer and more demanding games they make/have, so they wont have same quality or power servers for this game in decline... whenever it gets laggy or crashes it usually means there are way more players/actions happening than their reserved computing power can process and deal with.. at least that fix is simple.. reserve more power for the game to keep it lag free... gold abuse will never get fixed

TromboneTom

Strategos
But that's what they're trying to do, they just haven't attempted to learn anything like their profile says;

"Learn from your mistakes and become better!"

Isn't that right @Red-Haired Shanks? Become better! But all you do is complain and don't get better..... :rolleyes:
I thought SHady had learned from his previous mistakes but then i look at this world and i couldnt of been more wrong.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
their servers most likely operate on scaling, as the player base gets lower and lower the less processor power and ram/space is needed to run this game, and the other space goes to the newer and more demanding games they make/have, so they wont have same quality or power servers for this game in decline... whenever it gets laggy or crashes it usually means there are way more players/actions happening than their reserved computing power can process and deal with.. at least that fix is simple.. reserve more power for the game to keep it lag free... gold abuse will never get fixed
how about getting rid of farming villages altogether, and implementing the res you would get from farms into your base production. maybe not fully but a certain percentage of the res you would otherwise get. Would render farm bots useless. FV's are a mechanic that doesn't reward good gameplay only who can be more lifeless. My Cousin Keith is a great farmer btw, honest work. for a low price of 3$ a month he can help you be the greatest you

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Fiasco United! Thank you! :( your sll not that bad really you Troll to much but i doubt your all bad people @NutsNBoltz big hug my friend tell Spartan i said Hi as well.

and hey i guess if you guys want to drop by sometimes when you get bored im on 136 Pyros or something lol :D playing there now.

peace all!