Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

wdj40

Hipparchus
So Merge the servers fill out the top 10 already. I havn't missed a minute of the day and had 25% off construction tokens running 100%% of the time.

Yet I have half the points of all these players already. Everyone should come out of BP on even terms then switch on the Gold.

I'm not having a moan at the Gold users but I'm kind of sick of seeing this every World :( The last 2 Worlds I was in the game is over before End-Game is anywhere near starting.

wdj40

Hipparchus
bought 3 of those valentine day offers, they were only 220 each
That was before this World though, they dont carry over?

I have Great Armings & Resource boosts on Trapezuz but they stay there in that inventory bag.

"The last 2 Worlds I was in the game is over before End-Game is anywhere near starting. "
Dude you are confusing as hell. You said "well you do prove our point"
Whose point? What point?

gkassimis

Hipparchus
''it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for inno to ban golding first week''. personally i believe there are bigger problems than gold whores that have reduced grepos popularity. Games incompatibility with real life and lack of players (thats why i consider to merge servers a good idea) are bigger issues. Without golding you cant make it to top 10 ranking. Without golding a lot you cant make it to top3 ranking. But without golding at all (not even to use advisors) you can make it to top20. i have done it every time i enter a world just for gold and end up staying if i have nothing better to do.

wdj40

Hipparchus
I just love these "ban gold" threads. They're all the same and they're all stupid.
It's not the same at all, I dont want to ban Gold that's just stupid.

Just the 1st 7 days of a World opening, that's it. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has an even start before Gold gets switched on.

You think a new player getting rimmed straight out of BP, on day 6, by a chump with 5 cities is a good thing? I'm thinking of keeping players in the game a bit longer etc.

gkassimis

Hipparchus

Just the 1st 7 days of a World opening, that's it. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has an even start before Gold gets switched on.

You think a new player getting rimmed straight out of BP, on day 6, by a chump with 5 cities is a good thing? I'm thinking of keeping players in the game a bit longer etc.
you were very clear that you meant only for the first 7 days. however the beginning of a world is when most of gold is spent. the example you gave has nothing to do with gold. a new player stands no chances against a chump as you call it, gold or not. so dont compare gold with experience. gold gives you advantage and its a must if you want to be elite but you dont need gold to be competitive. its a piece of cake to exit bp with 3 cities not only without using gold but furthermore by trading your resources for gold

Back2Basics

Chiliarch

I mean, if you can't snipe a siege within the first 10 days of the server you're just wasting your time....

bugeyes10

Phrourach

No it's exactly the same. You're asking the company of a dying game to not allow the thing that makes them money. Especially when the first week more gold is spent than any other given week of a server. Hence why they're all the same and they're all stupid

wdj40

Hipparchus
I mean, if you can't snipe a siege within the first 10 days of the server you're just wasting your time....
I'm not talking about me, I've seen a **** loads of new players quit straight out of BP. I'm just thinking of any way to keep players around.

No it's exactly the same. You're asking the company of a dying game to not allow the thing that makes them money. Especially when the first week more gold is spent than any other given week of a server. Hence why they're all the same and they're all stupid
Proof please... How in the World would you know this its pure speculation.

you were very clear that you meant only for the first 7 days. however the beginning of a world is when most of gold is spent. the example you gave has nothing to do with gold. a new player stands no chances against a chump as you call it, gold or not. so dont compare gold with experience. gold gives you advantage and its a must if you want to be elite but you dont need gold to be competitive. its a piece of cake to exit bp with 3 cities not only without using gold but furthermore by trading your resources for gold
Again just guessing... You have no idea how much Gold is spent when only Inno would know this. If that were the case Worlds would be far shorter to maximise profits.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
I'm not talking about me, I've seen a **** loads of new players quit straight out of BP. I'm just thinking of any way to keep players around.

Proof please... How in the World would you know this its pure speculation.

Again just guessing... You have no idea how much Gold is spent when only Inno would know this. If that were the case Worlds would be far shorter to maximise profits.
of course i dont know how much gold inno makes but i know how much i spend and i guess this applies to many. and i know from myself that only during bp i spend gold to buy resources for buildings, for researches, for instant completion and for olympic games. the rest of the game i dont use gold for such things but only for armies and events.