Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I don't see any problem in this post and the comments apart from PG being a troll and people actually taking him seriously and respond to him.

I do. I was taking my time and reading the comments that were thoughtfully made. I've seen decent arguments there from both sides. But since I'm not the master of subject, I chose not to get involve in that and only wanted to point out to troll because I saw people did take the bait.

jamy63.5

Phrourach
Gold is part of the game I try to make as much as I can in each world I join and most times I have enough to at least get all the Advisors to see to the end of the world I'm playing

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
The way i see it, after reading all of this, and playing off and on since the game launch, In my opinion. Heavy golding is for chumps and people with real life inferiority complexes with the urge to feel big somewhere.

Gold can not buy you game Knowledge, You have to learn that, I have been playing day in and day out since about Feb 29 of this year and have only just hit 115k in points Realistically i could be around 2 to 300k but leading a top 5 alliance chews up alot of my time (Dokos), Where as wallet warriors who have started around the same time are sitting up around 500k.

I really dont see the point in busting your wallet out to get the most points and have the biggest armies. Proves sweet fk all really.
Ill still dodge every single attack you send, let you land your CS, and then dump 50 harpies on your head as soon as you do. Fairly easy.

Although i do understand that golding hardcore is a part of the game so i dont cry about it and thats Innos earn.
What annoys me the most about golding is the attitudes people develop like they are hardcore awesome because they throw a nuke together in an hour,and then wipe you when you are sleeping. Or gold a defensive nuke, within a short time of a CS landing and then bang on about how **** you are because they kept your CS out....................
I spend $10 a week on advisors keeping them ahead and that keeps me happy

Id like to see a Hardcore mode server Where you can pay a 1 off membership fee to play that server until close, And in this server there is no gold, No Tokens, and no events. Straight Play and slay 100% skill and grind, That would sort out all the wallet warriors vs Grinders when they like to flip their c*cks out and wave them around all the time.

This game is P2W absolutely. All depends on how deep your pockets are

Thats my 2 cents anyway, I know i am going to get flack for this but i really dont care, I have been playing this game long enough to know whats valid and whats not.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol gold still an argument?

Is it still not possible to make top 10 rankings in both city points and fighter rankings with no gold?

is it still not possible to join a new world and get 10k+ gold ( and thats being reasonable, its easy to get double to triple that) from trading?

If you use your gold properly you can outfight the largest spender, and if they truly want to spend hundred if not thousands to remove you from a few islands, let em !! Get the BP, reposition and fight another day.
Hell even Bloods understand that concept

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
Something tells me youd VM quick with me on the front line against you, and i wouldn’t even need gold ;)

Well 50 is purely an example, the point remains the same, Stroke it a little harder why dont you????? What would be the point in VM when its 48 hours to activate in a 12 hour conquest server? Think before you bignote yourself into thinking you are gods gift to the game.

And secondly i have kicked off every single CS that come at me so far with way less then 50.

I dont gold my way out of trouble so thats where actual tactic comes into play :rolleyes:

In fact i am currently tring to bait half of you big wallet warriors into having a go, But you dont, Yall just sit on grepodata chewing up inactives because fighting is too hard

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
The way i see it, after reading all of this, and playing off and on since the game launch, In my opinion. Heavy golding is for chumps and people with real life inferiority complexes with the urge to feel big somewhere.

Gold can not buy you game Knowledge, You have to learn that, I have been playing day in and day out since about Feb 29 of this year and have only just hit 115k in points Realistically i could be around 2 to 300k but leading a top 5 alliance chews up alot of my time (Dokos), Where as wallet warriors who have started around the same time are sitting up around 500k.

I really dont see the point in busting your wallet out to get the most points and have the biggest armies. Proves sweet fk all really.
Ill still dodge every single attack you send, let you land your CS, and then dump 50 harpies on your head as soon as you do. Fairly easy.

Although i do understand that golding hardcore is a part of the game so i dont cry about it and thats Innos earn.
What annoys me the most about golding is the attitudes people develop like they are hardcore awesome because they throw a nuke together in an hour,and then wipe you when you are sleeping. Or gold a defensive nuke, within a short time of a CS landing and then bang on about how **** you are because they kept your CS out....................

Id like to see a Hardcore mode server Where you can pay a 1 off membership fee to play that server until close, And in this server there is no gold, No Tokens, and no events. Straight Play and slay 100% skill and grind, That would sort out all the wallet warriors vs Grinders when they like to flip their c*cks out and wave them around all the time.

Thats my 2 cents anyway, I know i am going to get flack for this but i really dont care, I have been playing this game long enough to know whats valid and whats not.
This experience you talk about involves trading gold. using it to get slots etc...
I went from 0 to 500k points in a month while starting with 0 gold in my account and havent bought a dime, in en142. Yes I did play the game all day everyday. By far the most effective method is to check markets every 10 minutes (easy to just remember alongside 10min farming) and use all gold for olympic games. About most of the so called "golders" probably got their gold via trading, it is essentially part of the game. Its not uncommon to earn 100k gold per server if you are really focused on trading gold

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well 50 is purely an example, the point remains the same, Stroke it a little harder why dont you????? What would be the point in VM when its 48 hours to activate in a 12 hour conquest server? Think before you bignote yourself into thinking you are gods gift to the game.

And secondly i have kicked off every single CS that come at me so far with way less then 50.

I dont gold my way out of trouble so thats where actual tactic comes into play :rolleyes:

In fact i am currently tring to bait half of you big wallet warriors into having a go, But you dont, Yall just sit on grepodata chewing up inactives because fighting is too hard
Lol im done with this game until they prove they care about more than money, otherwise trust me, id make ure daily life miserable, with no gold and no spam.

Until Grep brings back advertisements, merges large servers, hell figures out anything to make all the worlds not the same…( essentially the same two teams fighting at the end almost every server) i done with this game… Ive spent almost a decade playing this game, youve played one speed two world it appears and claim to be a master tactician, the ego seems to check with the rest of grep so kudos to to you.

But as someone who spent years planning successful ops and making ppl rage quit /hit VM, ill end it off like this, ive seen your type come, “grind” for a world, than leave claiming your better than tbe gold spendersbut they won cause of gold so it’s pointless to keep trying… maybe ull prove us wrong, but i suggest not playing a slow world, where not many competitve players go, get some xp underyour belt , and come back, cause right now you sound like every other tom dick and harry who came into this game, “grinded” for a world, got mad, and never came back…

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
Lol im done with this game until they prove they care about more than money, otherwise trust me, id make ure daily life miserable, with no gold and no spam.

Until Grep brings back advertisements, merges large servers, hell figures out anything to make all the worlds not the same…( essentially the same two teams fighting at the end almost every server) i done with this game… Ive spent almost a decade playing this game, youve played one speed two world it appears and claim to be a master tactician, the ego seems to check with the rest of grep so kudos to to you.

But as someone who spent years planning successful ops and making ppl rage quit /hit VM, ill end it off like this, ive seen your type come, “grind” for a world, than leave claiming your better than tbe gold spendersbut they won cause of gold so it’s pointless to keep trying… maybe ull prove us wrong, but i suggest not playing a slow world, where not many competitve players go, get some xp underyour belt , and come back, cause right now you sound like every other tom dick and harry who came into this game, “grinded” for a world, got mad, and never came back…

Thats Cute, But you couldnt be more wrong, I have played 2 servers properly on this account, My first server was Delta EN4 back in 2010 and i was Part of the Harbingers who ended up winning it by the time it closed. I have played under Multiple accounts over the years but this one has stuck since 2016.

And you havnt seen my type come and go as i also have been playing the better part of a decade.

And i am not mad at all, Nor do i have an ego, thats just based off of your interpretation of what i have stated.

Never claimed to be better then Golders, Never claimed to be a master tactician. I just understand the mechanics of the game.

Ill write it in dumb dumb terms for you, I am stupidly active, Short range CS is the only way to get players like me based on how i play.
Secondly, No amount of gold is going to outweigh the level of skill i have based on the amount of time i have been playing. Thats not egotistical, Thats just me being sure about my Ability because i know what i am doing and how not to be taken out without the use of gold to back my *** up unlike many who heavily rely on it to survive

I have played about 16 worlds properly, Lost the odd city here and there sure who hasnt, Never ever been taken right out though.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmfao youve been playing this long !!? And this is your complaint about this game!!!? LMFAO!! ok nuff said thanks … mole out

XUNGA

Taxiarch
Forgetting all the arguments for or against gold, I find the idea of a world with no tokens and no extras where you pay to enter or a monthly fee very appealing. There are many rivalries that would be interesting to follow. I don't agree with the psychological analysis about who spends more gold than others or who has a different style of play, some with wallets are nice, some are not if it's in the rules it's correct and it's not worth complaining. There will always be people who, being in a situation where they can try to humiliate others, will do so either through gold or any advantage and that unfortunately we can only condemn and regret.

Fizzy LaLa

Hoplite
Lmfao youve been playing this long !!? And this is your complaint about this game!!!? LMFAO!! ok nuff said thanks … mole out

Nothing about this was a complaint about gold, but a simple observation.

My issue is people who whip out their wallets 3 hours before a CS lands manage to gold a few cities out with haste and manage to repel you or snipe you, and then act like they are king. I have seen it a million times before.

Peoples attitudes and Pidgeon holing are my problem, Pretty much what you have just done

kingpg28

Phrourach

terrible take, i will gladly drop a few hundred a week on this game... unfortunately where you are forced to sped 24 hours a day at least listening for alarms, it becomes a lil deeper than a game, this could be considered a hobby, it would be the same as gamers buying equipment frequently to have the best gameplay possible or spending money in games like call of duty, NBA 2k, fortnite etc.. or even a athlete spending money on training every week/month. there is just some people that take this game more serious than others, as i have been playing for 10 years id consider this more than a game. with that being said, i have also been top 15 in points and bp never spending a penny and when the game was more active.. so sometimes gold replaces how much time you have to dedicate to the game the more gold u use less time u glued to a screen

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I would say slow revolt worlds definitely suit free to players a lot better such as myself.
Gold doesn't always win but it definitely does help, I know a few good faces who are free to play and can keep up with heavy goldies such as this numbnut: @Trist3

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I would say slow revolt worlds definitely suit free to players a lot better such as myself.
Gold doesn't always win but it definitely does help, I know a few good faces who are free to play and can keep up with heavy goldies such as this numbnut: @Trist3
Yes until someone who didnt take his meds founds a 1k city next to you, 9k in 3 hours and starts golding out landlocks one after another with 14 min tt