Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Ryann16

Strategos
At least i play the game,sure i might lose but at least i played and am playing on this world unlike you Trolls who just attack and insult others on the Forum just because your afraid to play.

Join a World and then talk how better you are then me or anyone else.
Mate I'm not going to follow you to every world lmao, it's not my fault you get sh*t on every time you drop.

Just get good.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
On a serious note, anyone who thinks CQ golders spend should see revolt.

The amount spent must be about 30x for a revolt world compared to a CQ world.

Different game modes, different playstyles. One isn’t harder or easier than the other. Just different.

(Revolt maybe a tad more forgiving on going hard off for short durations, but CQ is more forgiving of being on your own without a team)
i agree with everything you posted. the amount of gold that was spent there was crazy. different mentality and tacticks, more important team play in revolt than cq where you can survive as lone wolf but in general cq is more demanding since you need to be 24h on and that makes it more difficult

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
At least i play the game,sure i might lose but at least i played and am playing on this world unlike you Trolls who just attack and insult others on the Forum just because your afraid to play.

Join a World and then talk how better you are then me or anyone else.

We dont play the game because its not worth it anymore, got better stuff to do in RL than waste 8-12 hrs a day at this game, im sure as hell not afraid of any team in conquest worlds because there is literally only 1 full premade left and they arent even here and if i decide to return to conquest i would most likely join in with them, as for revolt i have my own premade that has no competition in 99% of cases unless fiasco drops the same world so again.

Last time i saw you in a world was when you were begging me for days to pact an alliance and bail them out from mass ghosting and when that didnt work out you started flash pinging my alliance from the rim so you literally do not even have a voice in this forum lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i agree with everything you posted. the amount of gold that was spent there was crazy. different mentality and tacticks, more important team play in revolt than cq where you can survive as lone wolf but in general cq is more demanding since you need to be 24h on and that makes it more difficult

that is the only downside of conquest, always on call if u want to play the world seriously and be competitive, if you have rl friends, work that doesnt allow distractions/response to attacks, value sleep is it even worth playing?

gkassimis

Hipparchus
that is the only downside of conquest, always on call if u want to play the world seriously and be competitive, if you have rl friends, work that doesnt allow distractions/response to attacks, value sleep is it even worth playing?
cant give you an answer if its worth it or not. depends on who you ask. for me revolt is boring and nothing compares with the thrill cq offers when you have a live cq plus the option of back snipe which revolt doesnt offer. I also understand those who dont want to give up what RL offers in order to play a game however there are solutions about it like fast ending worlds that last 3-4 months. Furthermore reducing the number of worlds they release will increase player base since monthly worlds are killing the game

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Last time i saw you in a world was when you were begging me for days to pact an alliance and bail them out from mass ghosting and when that didnt work out you started flash pinging my alliance from the rim so you literally do not even have a voice in this forum lol
Ghost something i remember that @Firefly1234 @gaby kitty so on

And no i wasnt flash pinging or maybe i was but only to prove a point how wrong it was for @StoryTime to attack (Spam) with one unit constantly.

He was banned there for breaking the fair-play rule.

You pretty much ghosted and left your alliance to get eaten i know a lot of players you were with were angry at you for that.

My team ended 3rd i think JFL won though since they had 3-4 alliances.

After that defeat i havent seen you though you and @Ryann16 are the same though you always look to Wiesel yourselves into some big alliance like JFL or Fiasco while i always fight against them on every world :)

Im a Winner! Because i always fight against the best :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ghost something i remember that @Firefly1234 @gaby kitty so on

And no i wasnt flash pinging or maybe i was but only to prove a point how wrong it was for @StoryTime to attack (Spam) with one unit constantly.

He was banned there for breaking the fair-play rule.

You pretty much ghosted and left your alliance to get eaten i know a lot of players you were with were angry at you for that.

My team ended 3rd i think JFL won though since they had 3-4 alliances.

After that defeat i havent seen you though you and @Ryann16 are the same though you always look to Wiesel yourselves into some big alliance like JFL or Fiasco while i always fight against them on every world :)

Im a Winner! Because i always fight against the best :)

what are you talking about fair play rule was invented right there on the spot by mods because of too much crying of Aliens/Ghosts, things like that were happening for years and fair play was never used in such a way to ban people, in fact i dont know anyone that got banned for "Fair Play" in 8-10 years up to that point.

You clearly do not know anything about my team or the people who played in there, i never ghosted in 12 years of grepo i always hand over cities nicely.
Everyone in Krakens from day 0 knew that we were not there to play the endgame, your team ended 3rd but you didnt even matter in the endgame since it was Domination and you didnt even have any cities in the core oceans like majority of the alliances in last month or two, JFL had like 30-40% my team had like 14-16% and bunnies had maybe 7-10% there was 0 chance anyone other than JFL would win that world so why play when they had like 2 and a half core oceans and my team had only 1.

HAHAHAH i never played in Fiasco and never will, they dont have any competition in todays revolt and just steamrolling the world with best revo players and most golders isnt fun for me, i would only play with couple of their players like mole and few others in a custom premade.
As for JFL i joined them in Sidon(en127) for 3-4 weeks while gold trading and then handed over my cities to them, still fondly remember charlie running myth nuke into friendly fire and my low morale at the same time :D

StoryTime

Lochagos
Fair play was made because of en124, solely because of the way we made hydnas friends ghost in that O55 alliance.

We did the same attacks to the russians early without a single word, when you start hitting firefly and the other BTS members that are females (not being sexist but its an obvious fact that hydna goes out of her way to help the female bts players) then the rule was made out of thin air and they banned me for it.

Everything lethal says is true regarding this game. I hold 0 hate for anyone outside of the game for the majority of people i trash talk and fight, the exception are the players who bring IRL into it then expect me not to bring their irl into it (IE, mostly the meme leaders). This game is a blatant addiction and I just hope after the next 4 months on this speed 5 I can get out of it. CQ at the higher levels that most of us here suffer through is not healthy for us, our relationships, or anything whatsoever in life. The ONLY reason anyone still willingly plays this is because of addiction, that is it. There are no players who go into it saying "im going to sacrifice my life, travel, family, friends, sleep, ect for the next 16 weeks for a game".

Just the reality of it. One day we will all be free from these shackles, I genuinely hope for everyone that they can do what I can't and step away from the game. Good luck in the world for those suffering with me. May the long sleepless nights and ignoring the family pay off.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Fair play was made because of en124, solely because of the way we made hydnas friends ghost in that O55 alliance.

We did the same attacks to the russians early without a single word, when you start hitting firefly and the other BTS members that are females (not being sexist but its an obvious fact that hydna goes out of her way to help the female bts players) then the rule was made out of thin air and they banned me for it.

Exactly, when others were doing it in worlds before en124 no one did anything about it nor got banned for it, but the moment aliens/ghosts are up against an aggressive alliance ban hammers start flying... lets not act like BTS/Meme/MP/JFL/My premades and bunch of other conquest team dont have players and front liners who harbor check and attack 24/7 for entire world duration, i dont think anyone prior to en124 got even a warning for it, their own rules on support grepolis page said to turn of alarms if enemies are attacking you during night and at all times lol

This game became a joke long time ago because of soft people.
i will always stand behind aggressive top tier front line fighters who harbor check around the clock, such people should never get even a warning let alone a ban just because they are put up against soft cry babies.
No one is forcing you to have cities on the front lines if you cant handle it, simple as that.

Only people who deserve to be banned for "Fair play" are those that have cities far away from the action and flash spam/ping enemies.

Mind you i still have tickets from half way EN124 from mods saying they cant do anything about sema/kin/others from flash pinging from the rim let alone anything else LOL

So yeah Mods were super biased and started covering for their close friends as was always the case..
Even know about Mod that got fired during Lato for helping his friends by banning enemy players lol

xFate

Strategos
this was the first thing you've ever said that I laughed at that wasn't me laughing at you

XonCia2711

Hekatontarch

Everything lethal says is true regarding this game. I hold 0 hate for anyone outside of the game for the majority of people i trash talk and fight, the exception are the players who bring IRL into it then expect me not to bring their irl into it (IE, mostly the meme leaders). This game is a blatant addiction and I just hope after the next 4 months on this speed 5 I can get out of it. CQ at the higher levels that most of us here suffer through is not healthy for us, our relationships, or anything whatsoever in life. The ONLY reason anyone still willingly plays this is because of addiction, that is it. There are no players who go into it saying "im going to sacrifice my life, travel, family, friends, sleep, ect for the next 16 weeks for a game".

Just the reality of it. One day we will all be free from these shackles, I genuinely hope for everyone that they can do what I can't and step away from the game. Good luck in the world for those suffering with me. May the long sleepless nights and ignoring the family pay off.
respect for u charlie, i'm trying to find a new hooby and get back my relation IRL.. Good luck for u and the team, may ur suffering pay off another trophy

StoryTime

Lochagos
respect for u charlie, i'm trying to find a new hooby and get back my relation IRL.. Good luck for u and the team, may ur suffering pay off another trophy
Much better then I am for knowing to step away over being tempted by this world. Good luck hope I never see you around this game again, means you are better off then any of us still here.

Maponos

Taxiarch
The same people that cry because people spend gold here would be the first ones to whine and throw a fit, then blame the gold spenders for not spending enough gold if the game closed down.

Quit being hypocrites, either shut up and play the game or if gold spending bothers you that much leave.