Band Of Brothers

• Thread starter DeletedUser21201
  • Start date

DeletedUser21201

Recently established and operating within 065. Experienced players eager to gain a strong foothold within this region.

Looking for a challenge??? No sim city/turtles need apply.

See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

yeah watever. i got a swordsman nuke heading your way

DeletedUser21201

lol, thanks, much appreciated during these early days. Just getting my Bir nuke ready to set sail to yours......

DeletedUser

Can I join your ally. I want to be leader. I'm a great one! :D

DeletedUser

What do you mean. I just want to join your ally and help you with leadership.

DeletedUser21201

Hi,

Feel free to run the rule over our alliance. How do you think we're doing??? Sensible comments please.

DeletedUser

You're looking like a decent alliance.

A few bits of advice- cut off the pacts. They're really not necessary yet. And make sure that when you get a pact your two alliances work together, with good communication.

Also make sure your alliance is attacking a lot. It gives you a better reputation and gets you nice BP.

And of course, don't recruit willy nilly.

Best of luck :)

DeletedUser21201

Thanks my friend,

Trying to keep the recruiting down to those with experience and very active. Still early days for the attacking as we've only been going for a week.

Have a couple of pacts and thats it, gonna be sticking with those.

Anyone else????????

DeletedUser9682

Alliance Progress

Hiya Fen, you have a great presence in your ocean, time to consolidate your region and establish your territory. Infrastructure is what makes a great alliance. Build on the relationships inside your alliance. Find people who work well together and set them task to give them bonds to each other.

6qjixk.png

Focus on getting to conquest level and being the first alliance to take hold of that region. Good luck to you.

Argentis
:pro::eek::eek:;)

DeletedUser21201

Thanks my friend, keep an eye on us, fingers crossed we'll keep the progress going.

DeletedUser21201

Hi again,

Just skimming through the older posts and have re-visited this thread, things certainly have moved on abit eh????

The map may have afew more dots on it now for a starter,lol.

Just goes to show, with the right team, plenty of determination and efort you can start from scratch and build an alliance to stand against the biggest threats.......

DeletedUser

Fen good luck with BoB you made a good alliance and I don't want to see it fail so keep going the alliance has good potential.