Band of Elite Deadly Phoenix Spartan Brothers

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

So me and mojorisin (he doesn't know it yet) are starting a new alliance called the 'Band of Elite Deadly Phoenix Spartan Brothers' or in short BoEDPSB. An alliance that will only invite the best of grepolis.

Requirements to join:
- All your cities must be at 13k points.
- All cities including safe ones must have tower + lvl 25 wall and at least 1k DLU in them.
- Academies must have Democracy, Crane and Architecture researched to reach those 13k points very fast.
- High activity is not required, but lots of gold in your account is...

I know these requirements are a bit hard but if you try your best, i'll send you an invite.
And if you lose cities, it's okay, we just colonize new ones.

Roster so far:
- Kdaroks
- Blodughadda

DeletedUser24285

My friend Jubilation T Cornpone - would like to join

DeletedUser

+ rep for the tag :D
gah...no can do. I have to spread it around...

DeletedUser22708

Lol someone derepped me for this, sorry who ever you are, i'll send you an invite when i have time.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...
I'll join if we all agree to build the stripy ships, since the vertical lines dont make them look as fat as the other ships.

And if they implement a new tech called "landscape gardening" which doesnt really do anything exept putting lots of garden gnomes in our cities (they can wear togas so they are in theme with the greek stuff), puts a piranha pond in our cities (again, they can wear togas), some hamsters with machine guns (togas) and an orange tree so our cities look pretty :)
...maybe it could give us 1k pts per gnome.

And if they make the CS sails pink and fluffy :)

And if they revert back to the old not laggy or freaky interface they had before they started messing with it in the fist place :(

And possibly a unicorn, it has to sparkle or it doesnt count!

DeletedUser22708

I agree to all your terms and will make the necessary actions, even if it means me buying innogames to implement all your requests. Imagine a hamster nuke, awesome!

DeletedUser34939

I agree to all your terms and will make the necessary actions, even if it means me buying innogames to implement all your requests. Imagine a hamster nuke, awesome!

how much can it possibly cost to buy innogames? anyone wanna start a pool?

DeletedUser

sorry mate the name is too short.. dont want to join alliances which name is so easy and short..

DeletedUser

Is this an academy of the Elite Deadly Brothers of Spartan Phoenix Band?

DeletedUser22708

Is this an academy of the Elite Deadly Brothers of Spartan Phoenix Band?

No it's the 4th Sister alliance, after Deadly Elite Spartan Band of Brothers, Spartan Deadly Brothers of Band Elite and Phoenix Band of Deadly Brothers Spartan Phoenix. Hope this answers your question