Band of Misfits - Zerofear.

DeletedUser

ZeroFear. today at 8:39 PM
YOU SUCK.

WE ARE READY TO TAKE YOUR ALLIANCE OUT.
YOU ARE NOW AT WAR WITH THE BAND OF MISFITS.
PREPARE TO BE ATTACKED!!!

Right. So. At first glance, BoM is declaring war on Asylum. Thanks to a senior member of Asylum, it was spotted as a fake. "ZeroFear." as opposed to "ZeroFear". Is my alliance the only one to receive this or are there others going out? And who is behind this?

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

I did

Pure Carnage got this too.

Half wit.

Consider yourself at war with our alliance.

Our leaders spotted this right away.

DeletedUser

Nataraja also got the same stupid message. we picked up on it.

Somebody wants a big war is trying to cause problems.

DeletedUser

I don't think they're looking for simply a big war. While I'm sure BoM is well able to handle a fight, we're now looking at Asylum, Perg and Nataraja, not to forget Pure Carnage and supposedly Ptolimate Legates, though I noticed back when I was looking on Grepostats that PL have been conquering BoM, so that one might have been real :)

Someone is looking for BoM to be torn apart. It could be some disgruntled member of S.P.Q.R. after BoM went through them though BoM haven't only conquered S.P.Q.R. and there are always those who want to take on BoM but don't want to do it alone. Whoever is responsible isn't doing their cause any favours as I strongly doubt my alliance and others like attempts at manipulation.

That fifteen minutes of thinking it was real though was good fun. Nice to know my guys (and gal) don't fall apart when the chips are down :)

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

Rainmaker received received a similar message.

LOSER

YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCE SUCK.
WE ARE SICK OF YOU.

And here I thought we were relevant to someone.

It did puff up our self esteem for about fifteen minutes though. I hadn't gotten any hatemail from my conquests and this made me feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IOA and probably DOA got:

Initiates of Ares YOU SUCK.

We just ignored him

DeletedUser

Well the one for DoA didn't say you suck or anything like that.

DeletedUser

Olympians got it as well.
YOU SUCK.

WE ARE THE BAND OF MISFITS.
WE PLAN TO TAKE ALL OF DELTA WORLD.
YOU AND YOUR ALLIANCE SUCK.
WE ARE NOW AT WAR.

DeletedUser

He must have gotten tired of coming up with stuff when he got to The Forgotten Phoenix

ZeroFear.
Will take your cities from you.

DeletedUser

Maybe he has too great a respect for TFP? Who knows? Strange that there's no official comment from BoM though.

Finton
Asylum

DeletedUser

That stuff's happened before on alpha. Except it was obvious who it was.

This business is not encouraged. Well done for you boys/girls on picking up on it.

I can only imagine what would have happened had it worked. :D

DeletedUser

Black also received a messaged much like the other alliances. I haven't been in BoM long, but I was there before all the fake war messages started. I know BoM is grateful for the alliances that messaged us about the letters rather than jumping to an attack. I, myself, think it is a S.P.Q.R. member. :)

DeletedUser

I would have to be retarded to buy it...
Whoever it was he/she has to have brain/imagination of 10 yeasr old.

DeletedUser

Alright,

All of you getting these fake mails please send in a ticket for support in multi checking.

If these players have more than one account on delta there will be consequences.

DeletedUser

If everyone of those who received the fake mails was to open a ticket, trust me, it would overwhelm the support team. The guy didn't limited it to leaders and diplomat, he have sent it to all members of multiple alliances. That's probably more then a thousand recipients.

DeletedUser

Well I've contacted the person in charge of delta personally and he's working on it as we speak.

From now on if your alliance receives mail like this again please allow your leader to send in a ticket regarding the matter.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was pretty lame...

The only reason there was no real official response from BoM is because all the 'big' alliances that received us messaged us and everything was figured out. Didnt seem important after that to rant on the forums about some immature kid. :p

We did however send in a support ticket ourselves so hopefulyl they can IP lock this guy and we wont have to worry anymore. :)

DeletedUser

The Last Alliance got no message like that. but thats probably because we are not as big as your alliances