Barclays Premier League (Football).

DeletedUser

Who'd you support peeps?

Personally, I'm a Forest fan, but seeing as their not in the Premiership I'm shouting out to the Arsenal. Fantastic to watch.

Aicy

Strategos
That was terrible, some of the papers say he might never play again... or even walk. :'(

DeletedUser

Liverpool although I don't really get that into it it's just fun to rip into evertonians

DeletedUser

Atrocious tackle, though I believe the kid that did it didn't mean to. No malice in it, just connected horribly.

Surprised no Man U fans come on here trying to gloat yet...

DeletedUser

Well I am a Derby supporter, but as this is for the premiership I will say Tottenham. As I like Redknapp as a manager.

DeletedUser

Well I am a Derby supporter, but as this is for the premiership I will say Tottenham. As I like Redknapp as a manager.

...Breath deeply Alph, you can get through this...You really can...

Tottenham are looking very good, just might break the top 4 this year!

DeletedUser

Haha, I had say that when you said you were a forest fan. Although annoying to say forest might just get promoted this year.

Ya from how they are playing they just might, but from what they were like before he joined their a complete different team.

DeletedUser

Im a Barca fan but if youre talking about the premiership then whoever's beating Man U that night is my team of the moment :D

DeletedUser

Well the last team that beat Man U was Everton a week and a bit ago 3-1

DeletedUser

I like Arsenal and Liv'pool, but at the moment Liv'pool doesn't play well at all... Go Arsenal Go!

DeletedUser

Who's gonna win the League this season peeps?

So long as it ain't Man U again, I'm not bothered.

DeletedUser

Well I hope Arsenal, but it will probably be Chelsea.

Anyone watching the England match.

DeletedUser

Lost a good young player for a few months, that tackle was harsh!

Atrocious tackle, though I believe the kid that did it didn't mean to. No malice in it, just connected horribly.

Ryan Shawcross had control of the ball and his touch was a bit harsh, when he went to get the ball in his control it was Ramsey who went in, also if u watch the reply and pause, u notice the way Ramsey's leg is bent already, Shawcross's tackle merely enhanced it. Had his leg not been twisted i believe we would not be in this situation, his leg was simply twisted and in the ground.