Barclays Premier League (Football).

StokieScott

Phrourach
Torres is still injured he been rushed back too early and the only way he will get back fit is a bit of a lay off, personally (as i am in last year of sports therapy) i would give him a break until early-mid august then start pr-season in time for early-mid september but with the start they have he will be rushed back again and get injured again. Also people forget that with the spanish team they been playing football with just few weeks break since summer 2007, due to euro08 confederations cup 09 and then this world cup, i think that may have a factor on torres fitness

DeletedUser5994

XD i love chelsea.But whoever is owning man utd will do aswell

DeletedUser

I love chelsea, but I hope young Kakouta gets a few games this year, he will be huge!!!

DeletedUser260

was sad chelsea let go of Joe Cole , 1st arjen robben , then shawn R philips and now this ...
3 of my fav guys ...

ballack's transfer was good . hope we get some good strikers this year , drogba alone cant pull off much .

GO blues

DeletedUser

Liverpool should hopefully get back into the top 4 at least :(

Hopefully, somehow I doubt it, even with new management.

It appears their are alot of blues here, how many of you are from London? :p

DeletedUser

Does anyone think Torres will go to Chelsea? Right now i'm doubtful he'll leave liverpool

StokieScott

Phrourach
There is only one club who can afford his price tag and thats the second biggest city Man City, i dont think even Chelsea will be able to afford him unless they sell Drogba.

DeletedUser

Does anyone think Torres will go to Chelsea? Right now i'm doubtful he'll leave liverpool

No, once he played in the final it was over. He'll be in Liverpool until at least January, if he gets fit, he'll more than likely move then.

DeletedUser

I just got word that Man city is pursuing this 20 year old striker from Inter Milan named Mario Balotelli. He is beast and he was invited to Italy's Euro Cup qualifiers in the fall. He would work well with Adebayor and Tevez because he has break away speed and he is muscular, unlike other guys like messi who don't have any muscle.

DeletedUser

Balotelli is a brilliant prospect football wise but, at such a young age, he might just be to immature and arrogant to get some decent form together and gel with the team. He has said himself he has problems with homesickness so a move to Manchester might not be a great idea and i can see him getting unsettled very easilly. On the other hand if he plays to the best of his abilities and can gel with the team then he might be the man that brings an overdue trophy to Man City.

DeletedUser

If Benitez is smart he would realize Balotelli is his future, however, what you said about Balotelli is ABSOLUTELY true. So i think Benitez will like his skill but really hate him otherwise

StokieScott

Phrourach
Balotelli doesnt want to play for Inter simple fact, this is because he is an A.C. Milan fan and has said so to the italian papers, what a way to endear yourself to the Inter fans, however like you both said if he can mature and not be so moody he has the potential to be one of the best in the world but you have to think all the other players who have not produced and at the moment I would put him in that boat

DeletedUser

Then that means if he goes to Man City, he will tell the British media he is a Man U fan. Where did you hear that?

StokieScott

Phrourach
I wouldnt put it past him. I was watching a Serie A match on T.V and they were on about so was boredand had a look cant remember where I found it now though

DeletedUser

I like Liverpool (If you don't know why just go away :p) but they are doing terrible overall this season. Between them and Tony's spell at Celtic I lost interest in the poor playing and stopped watching or following the league and just watched cups and the Old Firm's