Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

No, it was aimed more at Pendraga :)

I was being sarcastic...432 point city on a speed 1 world is just hard work in my opinion,if you colonized a city it starts at 750 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, yeah i read that wrong, my bad.. that was quite a good one (it's difficult to interpret tone on forums)

Feel like a bit of a moron now haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29806

THE EXPENDABLES just took the 12th spot overall, but we're first in our ocean by a longshot. Very good, experienced leaders and some good members to back us up also. I believe we'll continue to grow and we'll be here for a while. We don't have a lot of ABP's now because the leadership doesn't want us attacking other alliances for now, but as soon as we go to war with Seal Team 4 that'll surely grow.

DeletedUser31161

The EXPENDABLES:

-Noobs through the ages.
1) Do not attack. Do not want to agrivate any alliances. :rolleyes:
2) Leaders?? How many do you have?
3) Some good players
4) Caps in their name.
5)

, but as soon as we go to war with Seal Team 4 that'll surely grow
Surely? Do you guys know anything? and as soon as you guys go to war? when will that be 50 million years?

DeletedUser29806

"-Noobs through the ages."
Oh yes, because you are one to judge good players. You have 2 worlds, with 3K points in both. Gerry Irish alone in Lambada has over 1 million points and 1,000 cities. We have 2 very good leaders from world Lambada, and most of our alliance followed them here as a matter of fact, which gives us many good players with lots of experience. Gerry Irish, our main founder, has never lost a city. Fact. And we'll probably go to war with them in a week or so, and we'll see what happens then. And does caps have to do with ANYTHING? Point and case.

DeletedUser

FermentingFruit, do you understand that you are painting a HUGE target on your Alliance and your founder. Also, why would you give an alliance a week or more notice that "we'll probably go to war".

Its nice to see someone excited about your alliance and the leaders but you are going to cost them dearly.

DeletedUser25074

FermentingFruit, do you understand that you are painting a HUGE target on your Alliance and your founder. Also, why would you give an alliance a week or more notice that "we'll probably go to war".

Its nice to see someone excited about your alliance and the leaders but you are going to cost them dearly.

Na its just good spirited war talk :D If your going to hit someone you may aswell make it even more fun and let em know your coming :pro:

DeletedUser25607

Considering possible war between "expendables" and "seals" - i'd bet on "seals". :)

DeletedUser15769

Does this mean things are hotting up in Baris at last - I love to see creative war declarations :)

DeletedUser29806

Na its just good spirited war talk :D If your going to hit someone you may aswell make it even more fun and let em know your coming :pro:

They know we're coming, they just don't know when. Personally, I'm fine with not attacking now, my army is just getting bigger and bigger, and I'm just waiting for the A-Ok to unleash it >:)

DeletedUser22517

Why is almost every alliance in this server have this on their profile:We are not MRA.Ofc you are not we are -MRA- :p

DeletedUser31161

You have 2 worlds,

see i have a different way of "Winning" i join a world get myself known and quite. i may not play in the worlds of now but go into any of them and they will know who mrpenguin244 is

DeletedUser3613

Any chance of an update please chaps ?? I need to know how this world is going .......

DeletedUser

Not as well set out like the first post, but here's the update for you dazlerr.

NAME - POINTS - PLAYERS - AVERAGE POINTS
1. Hells Angels - 303895 - 109 - 2788
2. Cerberus - 290981 - 112 - 2598
3. Gods of War - 287817 - 120 - 2398
4. Insidious - 251428 - 53 - 4744
5. New World Order - 242120 - 112 - 2162
6. United City-States - 222984 - 124 - 1798
7. Quarantine - 204681 - 97 - 2110
8. HU-BORG 202907 - 100 - 2029
9. Enigma - 191279 - 113 - 1693
10. Spartans of Darkness - 184773 - 82 - 2253
11. THE EXPENDABLES -173900 - 86 - 2022
12. Deus ex Birema - 159591 - 77 - 2073

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Just started playing this server as well I need something to do to keep my somewhat occupied..If someone wouldn't mind giving a detailed break down of the alliances that'd be great! Or what's been going on and so forth..Also any PMs are welcome as well.. :) I love to hear the politics!!

~ Lane

DeletedUser29806

Hey Guys ~

Just started playing this server as well I need something to do to keep my somewhat occupied..If someone wouldn't mind giving a detailed break down of the alliances that'd be great! Or what's been going on and so forth..Also any PMs are welcome as well.. :) I love to hear the politics!!

~ Lane

What Ocean are you in? I'll help out, but I'll just do it with alliances in your ocean/area.

DeletedUser

I'm in ocean 36. Over there far far away...*points* Yes, You got it!

DeletedUser29806

Well, you've got 4 main alliances to join it seems.

1 -Spartan Brotherhood-

63 members, but only 11 members in 36.
ABP: 2064 (Rank 32nd overall)
Spread out, with very low ABP.

2 United City-States
125 members, 13 of which are in 36.
ABP: 7136 (12th overall)
MRA, very spread out, but higher ABP.

3 Inglorious Bastards
21 members, 20 of which are in 36.
ABP: 163 (88th overall)
Almost all in 36, which is good, but horrible attackers.

4 highlanders
8 members, 7 in 36.
ABP: 24 (156th overall)
Small, horrible attackers

They all seem pretty bad, you can choose. I personally would restart in another area, or join a larger concentrated alliance and restart in the middle of them.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've never been one for speed one..I tried it; although, I'm not liking it very well...I may just wait till the next speed two comes out and see what goes on. ;)

We'll see..