Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

lol whatever you want to call it. their backsides are hurting right now as they tuck tail and run to 55

DeletedUser32498

So Lord Tidas. Do you know what alliances you guys are going after next? Hells Angels are pretty much eliminated.

DeletedUser

haha... just keep an eye on those crossing swords :) if you are unfortunate to get them...may the gods be with you

DeletedUser

1 Spartans of Darkness---5737137 118 48620
2 Brothers of War--------3309515 118 28047
3 The Round Table-------2884299 102 28277
4 Sim City---------------2609736 32 81554
5 Sirotci-----------------2248294 48 46839
6 -Spartan Brotherhood--1887287 61 30939
7 Cerberus---------------1799575 49 36726
8 Wolf Pack--------------1759254 96 18326
9 HU-BORG---------------1605343 64 25083
10 Doomsday--------------1585723 122 12998

DeletedUser

SOD has turned to HU-BORG. We have taken 20 cities in 2 days and will likely double that total by the weekend

DeletedUser

considering HU-BORG just disbanded, yes i will say so.

Kill List
Hells Angels- destroyed
Babylon- destroyed
United City-States- destroyed
HU-BORG- destroyed

if you dont want to end up like these alliances, stay out of the way (ocean 26 looks like a safe place)

DeletedUser

I am fascinated that there was little mention of Spartans of Darkness throughout most of this thread . . . yet now we totally dominate across 5+ oceans :eek:

It is still a long haul to WW, but SoD has been well led, and executed as a team. I am proud to be a part of it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can anyone say world domination. we went from 8th or 9th to number 1 in a matter of months. we take no prisoners so look out here we come.

DeletedUser

Oh yea dont forget about alpha centori alliance. They actually negotiated a cease fire so they can pack up and move then handing over their cities in a certain ocean. Now what ya think bout those apples?

Thrillology

Phrourach
considering HU-BORG just disbanded, yes i will say so.

Kill List
Hells Angels- destroyed
Babylon- destroyed
United City-States- destroyed
HU-BORG- destroyed

if you dont want to end up like these alliances, stay out of the way (ocean 26 looks like a safe place)

We're still here. UCS isn't destroyed. Babylon disbanded, Hu-Borg disbanded, those weren't the cause of SoD. Haven't you also considered including Sirotci or The Buccaneers and those other alliances?

Arrogance can make you forget easily, so be careful. The core oceans are dangerous.

(PS: I am not intentionally offending anyone, and I doubt I'm offending anyone, if you feel offended, then send me a pm or point out where you think you might have felt offended or do feel offended)

DeletedUser

We're still here. UCS isn't destroyed. Babylon disbanded, Hu-Borg disbanded, those weren't the cause of SoD.

I take your point that UCS is not destroyed(though greatly reduced in numbers) However Babylon and HU-BORGs disintergration were the direct result of losing cities to SOD.Any casual glance at grepostats will tell you that.

DeletedUser

No offense Thrill but you couldn't be more wrong. Hu Borg was directly ran out of this game by SoD. So was Hells Angels. UCS is still around you are correct but barely. I give it to you guys for sticking around.

DeletedUser

SoD is probably just leaving the little UCS cities for Legion to take over and develop since they are currently too small to be bothered with. Plus if Legion doesn't feel important once in a while they will turn out to just another flash in the pan like HA and BORG.

DeletedUser21189

well i can assure this UCS is not a collapsed alliance. they contain active players. currently they are crippled but are under the limited protection of GSF

DeletedUser

I guess if you are willing to say that GSF has the ability to protect anyone you can say UCS is still an active allience. Neither statement carries much credibility. GSF made the mistake of attacking SOD and pretty much dont have any defense or offense for that matter left.

DeletedUser21189

I guess if you are willing to say that GSF has the ability to protect anyone you can say UCS is still an active allience. Neither statement carries much credibility. GSF made the mistake of attacking SOD and pretty much dont have any defense or offense for that matter left.

you also got to think about that before posting. we have 94 active players. any one of those could attack any alliance and that alliance could go to war with GSF over 1 or 2 players attacks or they can go straight to the leadership of GSF... so i think SOD wanted a war.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling SoD already has a plan in place for GSF. SoD doesn't appear to just react. When they start in a direction they seem to execute it to perfection. Their ops are like clockwork. They spread the enemy and then just flat out overwhelm them. They work with their pact members instead of just saying they are pacted with an allience. I seen where SoD dropped everything to help out a pact member and then counterattacked them to make sure that SoD's pact member had nothing to worry about for a while.

I would much rather be on SoD'S good side then not. UCS use to be pacted with SoD but when UCS started lying and helping the enemies of SoD it was over for UCS. They may have active members but they are not doing much that I have seen. SoD on the other hand appears to never stop attacking, crushing those who try to attack them and just working Baris to the best they can. Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser21189

SoD and the GreekSF are really not at war theirs a slim amount of conflict between the two. i wish alliances could focus on startegy more than war..and that's because a good strategy wins a war..