Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

This is the first world that has no Top 12 Alliances even after BP ended.:rolleyes:
I dont expect huge forum activity here, but decided to start this for outside viewers. i'll try to update this thread once in a week or two.
Review is based on Alliance ABP, Position, Average Points per players and maybe past leadership/player experience.
So here we go:

1. Radiation - #1 in Points (120 members), awful APP (average points per player).Only 9th place in ABP rankings (...bad).Which tells me that an alliance is mostly based by quantity, not quality. Having members in 4 oceans at this stage will make things difficult once players get to conquest research.
Overal - MRA type alliance which will not last long.

MAP:
Radiation.jpg

2. Cerberus - #1 Alliance from MU decided to join Baris. Let's see if they can succeed in Baris.
75 members currently with under 850 APP. Not impressive. 13th in ABP (lower than Radiation, but that could be caused by less members ). Mostly based in O55 (place for tough competition). Its a little bit early to judge, but current stats do not impress me.
Overall - Can not comment at this time. However I have this weird feeling that they will merge into another stronger alliance in O55 ;)

MAP:
Cerberus.jpg

3.The Nightmare Union - Recent Merge with "Conquerors" pushed them to 3rd spot. Alliance based on O55-O54, little bit stretched out IMHO. Low Average Points per player, however holding 2nd spot in ABP (i like that). Only yesterday they were not seen in ABP rankings. Seem like aggressive alliance.
Overall - Alliance that can put some sauce into your Burito:) , but lets hope they focus more on quality of members rather than quantity.

MAP:
Thenightmareunion.jpg

4. Gods of War - Alliance profile says that "We're Not MRA", would like to believe them. Alliance based North of O45 (tight group, although 75 members). 5th in ABP, with 770 APP. Don't know anything about their Leadership.

Overall - Would like to believe for now that they aren't MRA. Only time will tell.

MAP:
GodofWar.jpg

5.Black Serpent Outlaws - Alliance based mostly in O65. 2nd in their Ocean after "New World Order". We might see some entertainment between these 2 alliance for O65 domination. Low APP and only 12th in ABP rankings which absolutely do not impress me. Don't know anything about alliance leader. Grepostats shows him as a Noob unless he has past experience under diff username.
Alliance Profile states "You have to pm a leeder to join the alliance." How else would someone join an alliance? :)
Overall - Not impressive. Dont think they will last long. Oh.., can someone tell him its "Leader" not "Leeder" :)

MAP:
BlackSerpentOutlaws.jpg

6. Insidious - My Alliance. So far seems The Best alliance in Baris. 1st in ABP (7-8 times more points than second alliance in rankings). Best average Points per player ( 1250 points) with least amount of members in Top 12.
Little bit stretch out in the map, but thats not an issue. Many experienced players from other worlds. Love the leadership.
Recently had a proposal from The Fallen Propphets to merge into them. Scared the out of us lol :)

Overall - Good alliance with strong leadership. Bright future if things go as smooth as it is now.

MAP:
Insidious.jpg

7.BONE YARD - Alliance based in SE of O55. Low APP & 8th in ABP. Better than Cerberus. Mentioned Cerberus because both leaders played in MU. Other than that can not say anything about them. We'll see how things will go in next few weeks.

Overall - No Comments

MAP:
BONEYARD.jpg

8.Metropolis - Another alliance based in O55. I can clearly tell there will be lots of wars in our Core ocean. Stats do not impress me so far. 56 members with 730 Point per Player. Dont think they will last long.
Overall - Probably will be swallowed by bigger fish.

MAP:
Metropolis.jpg

9.Sirotci - Alliance based in O45. Small bunch of players with good position on the map .46 member, Not the best APP but 6th in ABP. Dont know why, but I like what I see so far.

Overall - Looking good so far. Like their position on the map. Leader knows what he is doing.

MAP:
Sirotci.jpg

10---.. Wont bother

11---.. Wont bother

12 ---.. Wont bother

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Had to laugh when i read this...You are a little modest when you speak of your own alliance,all that has been killed so far in this world is a couple of swords.Every player thinks their alliance is the best...Maybe its better idea not to comment on your own alliance,we dont want players getting over excited and falling over causing injury to themselves :p
Other then that i liked reading most of it.

DeletedUser25607

Had to laugh when i read this...You are a little modest when you speak of your own alliance,all that has been killed so far in this world is a couple of swords.Every player thinks their alliance is the best...Maybe its better idea not to comment on your own alliance,we dont want players getting over excited and falling over causing injury to themselves :p
Other then that i liked reading most of it.

Well, we are excellent indeed. :)

I'll put another numbers:

Average ABPs/BPs on player for top-12 alliances:

Radiation = 4.3 / 8.6
The Nightmare Union = 10.18 / 14.18
Cerberus = 2.96 / 7.71
Gods of War = 7.33 / 13.1
Black Serpent Outlaws = 3.67 / 4.03
Metropolis = 5.1 / 8.46
BONE YARD = 7.53 / 8.79
Insidious = 107.63 / 116.5
IIT HOME = 1.03 / 1.03
Sirotci = 9.02 / 9.1
The Galactic Empire = 3.84 / 8.63
Eternal Knights = 8.24 / 17.68

Feel the difference. :)

DeletedUser

Interesting read, try keep it updated.
I'm new to the world and the game, liking it so far though.

DeletedUser

Well, we are excellent indeed. :)

I'll put another numbers:

Average ABPs/BPs on player for top-12 alliances:

Radiation = 4.3 / 8.6
The Nightmare Union = 10.18 / 14.18
Cerberus = 2.96 / 7.71
Gods of War = 7.33 / 13.1
Black Serpent Outlaws = 3.67 / 4.03
Metropolis = 5.1 / 8.46
BONE YARD = 7.53 / 8.79
Insidious = 107.63 / 116.5
IIT HOME = 1.03 / 1.03
Sirotci = 9.02 / 9.1
The Galactic Empire = 3.84 / 8.63
Eternal Knights = 8.24 / 17.68

Feel the difference. :)

Maybe im not used of player commenting on there own alliance.
Theres no doubt that Insidious is the best alliance in this world so far,they are aggressive which is what everybody looks for in a top alliance and they have some top experienced player.If they stick together they will take all the beating.

DeletedUser

i can't see anything wrong with someone commenting on their own.
do agree with most of it as well ( nope, there is no 7-8 times as many BP, but hey, sounded funny), maybe in a week or so change the format and lets talk about where we think these alliances belong, like who's the real #1, 2, 3 etc., but that would be pointless at this stage till the first conquests happen.
numbers don't always tell the full stories, sure, they can give an indication, but can be interpreted in many ways.
average pts per: one might say that the players from the group are point w****s, true, not when their ABP is right on top as well :)
i like Maria's BP/player run down, but even that can be tricky: if you're surrounded by greens or all in your area have cities with no troops you have to travel long way to pick up some BP.
anyhow, is a great topic, like it, hopefully you'll keep at it :)

couple of add ins to what was written:
Black Serpent Outlaws: so far they have 365 ABP and 17 defensive ones, so i'd say they will be keepers.
Metropolis (mine): nope, we don't have earth shattering numbers, but we're work in progress :)
what i like mostly that we're learning together, there is no ing that many times happens on internal forums.
will we be around in two weeks time?
we'll see, but won't be for lack of trying :)
Gods of War: you mentioned MRA, i would point out that they're 3rd in ABP.
second is The Nightmare Union, they are my clear seconds right now, but GOW seems active and seems that they're playing the game as supposed to.
ditto with Bone Yard, i do know them a bit better, they'll be around for awhile :)
Sirotci i don't have a clue about, one thing mind you is that their BP is 553-14, so it seems to me that they do all the pillaging :)
personally would add Titans of Baris on the list!
small alliance, if you want pts/player average theirs is 1230, not too far from Insidious; sometimes size ( or lack of) can be detrimental, but so far they doing well, Maria missed them from her list, but their ABP/player average is better than 20 and DBP is over 15, so i would add them, even if their total points won't let them "qualify"

DeletedUser31161

yes i would agree that from the rankings Insidious will be there for a long time.

-they have the best players with points. (How the hell are you guys at 2k already)
-best abp all together
-a tiny amount of players for an alliance so bit

A tip for enemies, your not gonna beat them through strength and war. best to call in a experienced spy.

DeletedUser25607

-they have the best players with points. (How the hell are you guys at 2k already)
-best abp all together
-a tiny amount of players for an alliance so bit

A tip for enemies, your not gonna beat them through strength and war. best to call in a experienced spy.

This is speed-3 world for troops and we farm much. And if you have resources you can half building speed (without neglecting building troops) and get City Points fast.

And concerning spies - we have them in leadership of every worthy alliance around (because there are so many people around are willing join us). Therefore spying in our alliance without being noticed, is very unlikely. And besides what motivation should have member of our alliance to spy for somebody else? :)

Thrillology

Phrourach
UCS and UCK would be in the top 12 if they had merged. Oh well. UCK still makes me laugh, even though I helped with the name by changing Kingdom to Kingdoms. :p [F]UCK. Someone came up with a joke in the alliance forum if our alliance name was "Federation of United City-Kingdoms". Hehehe.

DeletedUser

Penguin, if anyone successfuly planted a spy in us, it is my opinion immediately upon looking at our forums that spy would become a loyal member and say screw whoever they came to spy from lol

DeletedUser22517

I am reading the posts and i can`t laugh enough.90% of the players are fallout`s from other worlds who just want another try and think they will have a chance.They will invite you nice, after you turn them down they will threaten to you or invite and tell that they are elite alliance with maximum of 20 players and week later they will have 50 members.And then when real war starts here they will die and go to another world and then another...Stop talking about top alliances, this world is to young for that .
P.S.
PrettyMaria nice trick, i did not expect that at this stage of the game :)

DeletedUser25607

...invite and tell that they are elite alliance with maximum of 20 players and week later they will have 50 members.

If you mean us - there was discussion in our forums concerning it. There are (or were) several players willing play 30-people alliance and arguments for playing small alliance and for playing not so small alliance (practically with never closed possibility for very good players - and they are rare here, to be invited) were put from both sides. If you'll join us on the end - you'll see it in our forums in "Importance of recruitment" thread. :)

DeletedUser22517

If you mean us - there was discussion in our forums concerning it. There are (or were) several players willing play 30-people alliance and arguments for playing small alliance and for playing not so small alliance (practically with never closed possibility for very good players - and they are rare here, to be invited) were put from both sides. If you'll join us on the end - you'll see it in our forums in "Importance of recruitment" thread. :)
Not your alliance, this was elite alliance from 20 players :)