Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I think SoD's strategy is to kill anyone that dares attack them. I have a feeling GSF is in WAY over their head. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

I don't think it matters how new, old, experienced, big, etc. an allience is - SoD doesn't appear to have any issues taking them out at will. Whenever I look over the status it is basically a new list of cities that SoD has taken. They currently seem to be dismatling Legion from the top down by destroying Legions top players. Soon the hundreds of Legion players will be leaderless (not that they appeared to have much leadership anyways). And in SoD's spare time they dismatled Dragon Slayers Return and several other micro-alliences.

Say what you want but I think it is in my best interest to buddy up to SoD.

DeletedUser

andrewpunk....smh... do you really think DSR will do anything but dirty the teeth of SOD if they dare to mess with them?? lol

DeletedUser21189

andrewpunk....smh... do you really think DSR will do anything but dirty the teeth of SOD if they dare to mess with them?? lol

its alliances like SOD that get taken down because their to loud... GSF is full of players who started way later than SOD players so were catching up...

SOD is really not that impressive.. they just started out at the right place and at the right time..thats all

DeletedUser

Punk - you might want to check with your leadership before you poke the SoD beast and write a check your butt can't cash. I seen those SoD destroy alliences for comments like that.

DeletedUser21189

Punk - you might want to check with your leadership before you poke the SoD beast and write a check your butt can't cash. I seen those SoD destroy alliences for comments like that.

Boy- i am the founder of the Greek Sniper Federation. so consider wisely who you call out.

DeletedUser

I don't recall me calling you out but with a 'tude like that and you supposedly being the founder that explains why I am getting PMs from GSF players about wanting out of GSF.

DeletedUser21189

and whats your point? they want to join your alliance? ha! we control ocean 63 and 52... we also have 71 cities in 53... i don't see SOD in any of those areas...but you will see us soon in yours...

again your alliance started out good.. we are brand new..lol and we seem to be growing fast..

DeletedUser

"hey whats up can i be in your awesome alliance because mine is not all that good". Given this is a quote from one of your members I will take everything you say with a grain of salt as I highly doubt it is as rosey in GSF as you try to make it sounds.

I have respect for all alliences big or small, new or old, but when their mouths are a lot bigger then they allience I have issue. GSF only grew by 195,579 points and 3 cities since 2-20. SoD gained 3,826,749 points and added 315 to their allience over the same period. I think they more then "started out good". Granted GSF started out late but don't get the idea that you ever will catch up to them. Plus given that your DBP is 4 times higher then your ABP I highly doubt you will be expanding much let alone into SOD areas any time soon . 63 and 52 are basically empty oceans so I wouldn't brag too much if I were you.

I would suggest you tone back the chest thumping before people take notice if you want to survive to see the end of Baris.

DeletedUser21189

stud boy... my pet... 52 and 63 are full of our cities so their not empty...

good luck with baris... i just got active in that world 4 days ago so... well see

DeletedUser

I was going to take more legion cities but your making it real tempting to head the other direction.

GSF is a another poor allience with a mouthy leader that so far has basically only taken internals and inactives for conquest cuz they are not big enough to run with the big dogs. Most small alliences are smart enough to not talk that they can't back up while they try to quitely grow but I see your incapable of doing that. I feel sorry for your members given the fact your their leader. They have slim chance of doing more then hiding in the little corner of Baris that you supposedly dominate. With you leading the way once they try to expand out into where the real allience run they will get crushed. I guess if your weak you can call taking all the inactives in a corner of the world where no one else is active you TECHINCALLY dominate that area. Come on down by me and we will see how long you survive. Or better yet - Keep hiding in your corner and you MIGHT have a chance.

DeletedUser21189

and now im the loud one heh? well SOD has their head to high. and i cant be that bad of a leader... i still lead...

look all your challenges are about SOD taking out other alliances and your alliance wasn't even fighting us but now we will be the legions support and they will take the offence until players don't remember that SOD was even on this server.

DeletedUser

Legion tried to take the offense against SoD and LOST big time. You little toy soldiers and canoes wont make a bit of difference other then adding to our ABP. They are getting support from several alliences and it isnt making a bit of difference.

When your get ready come on down and try. I'll wait for you.

And if you are such an awesome leader why is are yoru players leaving like rats? Take a look SoD. Only people leaving are inactives or the one or two going to SoD Brood. Ask any of them how they like it in SoD. I highly doubt any of them are sending your allience or any other allinance PMs asking to get in cuz SoD is no good.

And yes I am getting loud cuz I have no tolerance for fools.

DeletedUser21189

firstly, our members are not "leaving" drake is kicking them out due to our "inactive policy" wich i am in high favor of. in other words...we don't keep inactives dummy

second... what is your in game name... because its not stud boy...at least i hope its not...

DeletedUser

I am curious what your inactive policy is cuz the stats I see there isnt anyone active over there othere then playing sim city. Your policy cant be based on attacking cuz no one over there seems to attack anythign other then inactives and each other.

DeletedUser

andrewpunk can't find your name in game either whats your game name. If you look I believe you will find mine. SOD has made it a habit of taking out people who talk down on us. Ask all the others. We have friends as well buddy that are a heck of a lot better than you guys alliance so send them support for all I care we will wipe out your support to.

DeletedUser21189

game name is Licdepus

i would love to see your "friends" in action bring the attacks i need BP...SOD is really not that impressive..

DeletedUser

Game name is KKWT if you want to know. What do you consider impressive if SoD is not??? I cant want to see this screwed up view of the world.

DeletedUser

andrew you know people like you are whats wrong with this world. You can't give credit where credit is due. Since you have only been active in this world for four days you really know nothing about SOD except what you see on grepo stats. Funny thing is if you look at our grepo stats you can't help but be impressed because our stats are as good as any alliance in this world or many others. Not saying we are the best that has ever played grepo but right now we are a top player in Baris and are here to stay. I ain't gonna stick around and read a bunch of post talking about how bad we suck from some guy who is small and tucked away in ocean 63 safe because it would be stupid for me to launch an attack that far. I am going to prove you wrong by helping my alliance win Baris and then we will talk. Later