Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser21189

andrew you know people like you are whats wrong with this world. You can't give credit where credit is due. Since you have only been active in this world for four days you really know nothing about SOD except what you see on grepo stats. Funny thing is if you look at our grepo stats you can't help but be impressed because our stats are as good as any alliance in this world or many others. Not saying we are the best that has ever played grepo but right now we are a top player in Baris and are here to stay. I ain't gonna stick around and read a bunch of post talking about how bad we suck from some guy who is small and tucked away in ocean 63 safe because it would be stupid for me to launch an attack that far. I am going to prove you wrong by helping my alliance win Baris and then we will talk. Later

i am not in 63 hiddem i was in 53 fighting legion... now thats not the case becuase again your alliance SOD is now catching attention becuase their to loud...now when the system wants you they want you and right now the server wants you out lol

DeletedUser

Care telling me who in the server wants us out lol? If you are talking about Legion then yes they probably do but not much they can do about it. Id be interested to hear who else you think wants us out being that you haven't gotten a clue who we are pacted with.

DeletedUser

What is wrong Andrew?? Got quite once you realize your mouth has you in trouble? And are you seeing the true Legion??? The guys you are going to save?? We been hitting them hard for weeks now and they been letting us roll over them. But now that we go after a couple more of their big players they SUDDENLY have defense. What kind of players lets their brothers in arms lose cities left and right but magically can defend themselves? SELFISH ONES. You say SoD is too loud. Guess what. We can be loud. We are one mass team. Why isn't Legion talking?? Cuz the few that made all the promises to get all the players to join are now showing their true colors. They care nothing about anyone but themselves and as their players learn this they will continue to leave and the cowards will have noone to guard them.

DeletedUser39992

stud boy... my pet... 52 and 63 are full of our cities so their not empty...

good luck with baris... i just got active in that world 4 days ago so... well see

Hmmm, Licdepus...we both know your playing history in Baris. Your teams have always been on the receiving end of our spears, slingers, cats and LS's (since the start of this world...not four days ago) and we have successfully taken your alliance's cities over and over again while not losing one of ours to your teams. In fact, the first city we took from the alliance you were in was yours, and it was me who took it. Thank you...it's become a very lovely polis for me. :) Then, somehow you were able to take over another player's account who had 3 cities, thus you didn't have to start from scratch again.

Our conquests of your alliance's cities was done with 5 members against your greatly overestimated value of 80+ members (regardless of which alliance you've been in...R.A.I, Order of Chaos, or GSF). I remember what you said when we reformed our core group after our first merge. You told me you considered us no threat because we had less overall alliance points than your alliance had. I couldn't believe you were actually serious. We had successfully taken city after city from your alliance in the past, and simply because you had more players (thus, more points), you did not consider us a threat (even though my personal abp's were greater than your entire alliance's abp's).

This is also why a player on his own has been able to take 4 cities from your teams. It's also why your team's once frequent attempts to conquer him had been easily thwarted by him on his own.

You claim you own O63? Aside from the many other alliance's that have cities there, the only reason GSF has cities where we are in O63, is because the moral is too bad to attack. We'd lose far more than we'd gain. :(

You'll keep growing and you'll keep popping up here and there, likely till the end of the world, but your team will never be part of bringing in the World Wonders age. They'll continue to be used as farms and such, but mostly just ignored, because it's too small and doesn't know how to work together (unless some miracle has happened recently...in which case I'd love to see the new and improved attacks you can send me...PLEASE!!!!), and so your alliance will fade into the background, which works well for your team because the vast majority don't know how to play the game and just want to be left alone to build their cities in peace.

The sad thing is at one time I was more than willing to try and teach you how to improve some of your game, but you felt you knew better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21189

didn't think i had made so many enemies. i have to deal with my past mistakes, victories and changes. its clear i have made mistakes but i am willing to fix them and try and not make those mistakes again.

my apologies for direct offense. i respect SoD maybe i was to focused on their mistakes and not their victories.

DeletedUser39992

didn't think i had made so many enemies. i have to deal with my past mistakes, victories and changes. its clear i have made mistakes but i am willing to fix them and try and not make those mistakes again.

my apologies for direct offense. i respect SoD maybe i was to focused on their mistakes and not their victories.

Wisely written. I mean that sincerely.

DeletedUser35587

Lol glad to see SOD getting the respect they deserve, arent you Douglas?

DeletedUser35389

What a boring server Baris has turned out to be. When we formed Legion, SOD decided to pact with every man and his dog to take us apart, which they did, if it had been 1 on 1 it might of been a different story and certainly a lot more fun. Now with Sim and SOD merging it has made it impossible for anyone else to even think about winning, I can see many many more players leaving the world of Baris, what fun will you guys (SOD) have then? SOD have ruined Baris!

DeletedUser

Sounds like the first mistake made was the formation of Legion. This is what really killed Baris. Also, it is not our fault that only several alliances were aggressive at the start of the world and everyone else decided to turtle up and play defense.

DeletedUser

And Legion forming a dozen off-shoots and recruiting everyone in the entire world had nothing to with the direction Baris has taken???? And about pacting with everyone to take out Legion is the biggest load of ever. We haven't changed our pacts in MONTHS. We have the same COUPLE pacts we had from long ago. You should now that you spineless coward Cadey. You joined SOD just long enough to gather what information you wanted then run away like a little girl. We are only ONE alliance. Surely all the rest of Baris could take one alliance out couldn't they??? No cuz we are the only alliance in Baris that can operate as one. Bring it on. Oh wait. You have been and getting your butts handed to you.

DeletedUser21189

SoD has evidently become the SuperPower of Baris. SoD made the perfect moves to win the world. The truth is SoD have a decent match. We stand at around 30,000,000 points. Vs SoD 37,000,000 total. Of course they have a 7,000,000 point advantage that if does not change will clearly be the end of the world alliance fighting SoD, But that is great advice..."Work as a team" that is something we will move towards.

DeletedUser

Dull server

What a boring server Baris has turned out to be. When we formed Legion, SOD decided to pact with every man and his dog to take us apart, which they did, if it had been 1 on 1 it might of been a different story and certainly a lot more fun. Now with Sim and SOD merging it has made it impossible for anyone else to even think about winning, I can see many many more players leaving the world of Baris, what fun will you guys (SOD) have then? SOD have ruined Baris!

This is the biggest piece of drool I have heard on the forum. The reason why SoD became the best alliance is because they were simply better and more organised that their opponents. Legion were were simply not aggressive enough to take on SoD, regardless of SoDs allies. Legion were just another classic MRA who simply recruited their way to the no 1 slot in Baris. This did not last because SoD then fought their way back to the no 1 slot. I agree that the world may end up as a dull server but you (Cadey) need to look at your own shortcomings and not try and blame this on the efficiency and effectiveness of SoD

DeletedUser

Top 12

This is supposed to be a thread about the Top 12 Alliances of Baris, but no one seems to make a list, so I'll give it a shot even though I may not be qualified to do it:

1. Spartans of Darkness (SoD) - With 117 players and the highest average point per player of 288,851 these guys look like they can't be beat. They cover the map like a carpet, so it looks like they are everywhere, which they are. The thing is, with an alliance limit of 130, they are knocking on the door, so any one who thinks they are an appendage alliance to SoD is going to come to a rude awakening once the end of the World comes because there isn't much space for more members. Since I'm on the outside I have no idea how the leaders keep an alliance of that size together, but if they can do it, power to them because it definitely looks like they are on track to win the world. To have a single alliance so dominant in a world so early in the game makes the server difficult because it means that new people won't want to join because they won't be able to get into the dominant alliance and those that are here in smaller alliances will get picked on by the big dogs. Doesn't make for much competition and it doesn't make for a quick path to WW era.

2. N.W.A - Contrary to the first thing thought by those of us that grew up in the 80s it stands not for Niggaz Wit Attitudes but for North West Area. Only 39 members but an average of 217877 points per player they really do stick to the North West Area. My alliance, so no further comment.

3. The Round Table (TRT) - With 88 members and 76886 points per member this alliance represents one of the bigger opposition players to SoD and the only one in the Eastern area, but with a record of 119 cities lost to SoD compared to 7 cities taken, the competition seems pretty lopsided. Yes, they are getting picked on by the big dog.

4. Doomsday (DD) - With 65 members and 102446 points per member, I think this is the largest feeder (child? appendage?) alliance for SoD. How tight is the bond? I have no idea. The thing is, they really need to look at their long term plan because unless they rise to top of this alliance there isn't much chance that SoD is going to take them over there, so when SoD wins the World where does that leave you?

5. SOD Brood (SODB) - With 52 members and 77603 points per member, this is the second tier child alliance for SoD. If you think DD players are going to have a tough time justifying their existence, then there is really no hope for you. Sorry.

6. Sirotci (S) - with only 29 players left and 114510 points per player, S represents the oldest opposition that SoD has faced in this world. It is tough going, however due to the dominance of the SoD numbers. With 137 cities lost to SoD and only 1 city taken it really makes it look like a landslide, but they continue to fight.

7. -Resistance- (-R-) - With 37 players and only 86332 points per player, -R- is a smaller portion of the SoD resistance but by just their name, you know which side they're on, right? Their record is 176 cities lost to 19 cities taken from SoD, so they look a little more successful than S, but bear in mind that they are on the fringe unlike S.

8. S.o.D II (SoD2) - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? If DD and SODB have a hard time justifying their existences, where does that leave you? I guess maybe the promise is that SoD will share their crown with the greater SoD pacted alliances, but I don't think your names will show up on the diploma or banner at the end of Baris.

9. Greek Sniper Federation (GSF) - Was once a part of the opposition, but made nice with DD, so who's side are you on, exactly? With 73 players and only 38844 points per player, I guess your size doesn't make survival all that likely, but who was it in the opposition that made you mad?

10. -Spartan Brotherhood- (SB) - Sort of the SW opposition alliance and with only 20 members and 139147 points per member you are probably a pretty tight knit group. Stay strong boys!

11. Dawn - Standing with S on the front lines in the middle of Baris against SoD takes some guts, but these 30 players at 53379 points per player average are giving it a go. Maybe morale is the only thing saving them right now. Their record is 28 cities lost to SoD to 1 taken, so they are getting picked on by the big dog, but not as bad as some.

12. Olympian Army (OA) - Only 13 players and at 83590 points per player makes these guys small and on the fringe, but someone has to round out the top 12, right?

Well, that's my synopsis of the current biggest alliances in Baris. No offense is meant to anyone and I certainly might have things wrong here since I am not really involved in diplomacy and what not, but it's sort of an outsider's perspective and don't see any one else really offering anything else up.

DeletedUser

Nice work Vance. An interesting presentation of things as they stand. With currently 9 months to go there is still a lot of time for things to shift. Some of the in-fighting among the "SOD resistance" alliances is almost as deadly as SOD themselves. Legion tried to make pull the warring parties together to slow SOD but that apart due to infighting and egos from what I understand. Maybe several of the alliances can FINALLY put aside their conflicts and make a united stand.

DeletedUser21189

In regards to rank 9. GSF (now rank 6), it is not a matter of 'somebody making us angry' from the SOD Resistance it is a matter of respect. GSF was willing to disregard our Pact with whatever ally of ours who would not respect who we choose to Pact with which in this case was N.W.A to whom -Resistance- and The Round Table and Dawn sided with. Currently our feud is with SOD & N.W.A we aimed for peace with SOD but that failed for whatever reason. It is in my opinion that SOD needs to open up to alliances willing to Pact with them and the only reason is to keep the world alive. GSF did not attempt peace with SOD for any other reason other than N.W.A is a massive challenge for us and we are almost certainly going to lose a war with N.W.A with SOD attacking us, thus we will lose players and thus the game will be less populated.

DeletedUser

So SoD should stop all attacks and let everyone catch up???? Is it our fault that no one else can work together??? Shame. What a shame