Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser21189

So SoD should stop all attacks and let everyone catch up???? Is it our fault that no one else can work together??? Shame. What a shame

Perhaps. I have never seen a server with such a massive alliance and no competition. SOD does not need anybody to help them in their wars...But maybe they should accept them anyway.

Whats the point of still playing if you already know your going to win? That is why I like the Hero Worlds better...The only purpose is that their is none. But I think Baris is losing value because of a lack of SOD's ability of strategy, and that is no offense to SOD

Target your biggest competitor and fight a war with them, secure your oceans, prepare for WW, instead SOD goes to war with the world and expects victory but it is not that simple, if this is the rout that comes SOD chooses to pursue than SOD will lose the world to inactivity.

DeletedUser

Lack of strategy??? What to lay over and let others rebuild just so we can destroy them again??? I have yet to see ANY sort of coordination, strategy, etc from anyone outside of SOD. What is our strategy suppose to be if NWA, SIR, TRT, aren't worth anything. We let Legion grow and grow thinking they might give us a fight. Once they had almost 3 full alliances we attacked. How long did they last???? a few weeks????

We have sat up a many of night trying to figure out how to keep the world strong but if there is no one that can come close to us what are we to do? My guys are all wicked killers that wont just sit on their hands. IF we dont keep feeding them targets they grow bored and leave.

Maybe instead of every other alliance saying SOD should leave them alone maybe they all should quit the inner fighting, grow a set and make a coordinated stand against SOD. That is what we want. It is boring having everyone roll over.

COME ON BARIS - GROW A SET!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21189

Good point.

Nobody is fighting internally, GSF made our choice to stand with DD and things turned to hell from their.
L.

DeletedUser

Maybe SoD will do like most other alliances - just go into VM mode when the fighting starts. Lol

DeletedUser

Well, Stud Boy, if you can't see the concern with trying to unite against SoD, then you aren't looking very hard.
SoD alone is more than 3 times the size of the next biggest alliance. With its associated alliances it represents over half of the total value of the top 50 alliances, so even if one could organize the other 46 alliances they would still be outnumbered by the SoD conglomerate. 9 of the top 10, 21 of the top 25, 38 of the top 50, and 72 of the top 100 players in the world are in SoD.
Personally, I think it would be in Innogames best interest to develop a set of antitrust laws because when a single entity becomes so dominant in a world it puts a real damper on competition. Your alliance is the 800 pound gorilla.
You want Baris to grow a pair? Since your alliance is the dominant force in Baris, you certainly have the ability to make it a competitive place to play by spinning off pieces of the alliance to create ways for competition to exist in this world again. If you want to make the game more fun, the power is in your hands.

DeletedUser

Legion tried that and failed miserably. They out numbered SOD by the same odds you state in your comment. They just didn't know how to work together. And we have the top players cuz we ARE the best. Sure we took in some ex-enemies. And as soon as we did their stats skyrocketed cuz they had an alliance that would support them.

You want this world to be competitive then the rest of the world needs to learn how to play the damn game and learn to work together. We are how many months in and we still see the stupidest play by other alliance. Sending support to cities we conquest that lands 20 hours after we took the city. Sending birm and sword nukes on attacks. Fighting among themselves. SOD could stop attacking, split up, etc. but the world would get no more competitive because that would not make anyone else any better. The alliances outside SOD need to learn to lead and teach their players. I see the lack of competition to be a reflection on the leadership outside of SOD. You all had a chance to take the fight to SOD and failed over and over

DeletedUser

Legion tried to form a large alliance where the people couldn't work together at all and failed miserably. There were too many egos and not enough patience and everyone was going a different direction and things fell apart. It was destined for failure because not only did not enough people know what they were doing they didn't have a chance to get things organized before they started getting destroyed and then it was too late to save anything. I'm not trying to say that Legion could have survived regardless because it wasn't founded on anything more than trying to be the biggest. I would say that you are the best because you have ALL the top players not the other way around. The stats of your ex-enemies skyrocketed because suddenly they weren't being attacked and they could start doing the attacking. Then they could feed on what was once their alliance mates because they never really cared about them in the first place. They just were using it as a stepping stone to get into SoD. Legion never had THREE TIMES the size of SoD. The only reason Legion was bigger was because they had more players not because they had larger players. They never had the dominance of large players that SoD has now.

All I'm hearing from you is what the rest of the world needs to do. I just hear you complaining about how everyone else needs to learn how to play and everyone else needs to take a stand. I don't care about this world being more competitive. YOU are the one saying that you want the world to be more competitive. YOU are the one saying the world needs to grow a pair. What I am saying is that YOU have more ability to change the face of this world than a small fry like I do. YOU can split your alliance into pieces that will fight against each other and train people how to play better and fight for dominance in this world. You can just sit there complaining about the situation or you can do something about it. Doesn't matter to me.

DeletedUser

That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. SoD is a great bunch of players that have WORKED and FOUGHT together for a long time. Your suggestion to split them up so we can fight each other since everyone isn't capable of fighting us is crazy. We would fight each other and then what??? NWA, GSF, TRT, etc will still all be as useless as they were before.

I ain't complaining. I am just trying to light a fire under your asses so we have something to destroy over here. Hell. Read what I said and apply it. Might get ya somewhere. So far the only suggestion on how to make this a competitive world is for SOD to fight each other. That isnt competition. That is just us messing around, gaining CP to take more of the cities you are all building for us.

DeletedUser

Spartans of Darkness is an alliance that believes in respect for all players, including battlefield opponents. I guess that just applies in-game then?

I give you an outside the box idea to solve the problem that you are complaining about and you tell me it is the stupidest thing you have ever heard instead of considering it and talking rationally about the downsides. Then you go on to berate your opponents and make excuses for your behavior. Doesn't seem like you abide by your own alliance values, if you ask me.

I figured you were posting in here looking for a discussion, so I figured I could oblige with a discussion, but I guess I was wrong. I will no longer attempt to provide ideas for no other purpose than for you to insult.

DeletedUser

Geez. Can I get anyone worked up to stand their ground? If I felt insulted as you do I would do something about it beside roll over or just walk away. This is exactly the problem with Baris.

DeletedUser35084

Ability is not the problem. There are great players, that arent in SOD. But groups getting intimidated and caving in to the SOD pressure has been the problem the whole time. My opinion SIM City should have remained there own alliance. Back to my original comment, there are players outside of SOD that have ability. Remember it easier for players that lack ability to hide under the SOD banner, cause they dont have to worry about the mass attacks and lack of defense support.

DeletedUser35084

And KKWT, you know I am straight forward about things like this. We have spoken in world many times.

DeletedUser32498

Ability is not the problem. There are great players, that arent in SOD. But groups getting intimidated and caving in to the SOD pressure has been the problem the whole time. My opinion SIM City should have remained there own alliance. Back to my original comment, there are players outside of SOD that have ability. Remember it easier for players that lack ability to hide under the SOD banner, cause they dont have to worry about the mass attacks and lack of defense support.

If you had any clue you would know SIM CITY would have gotten destroyed if they did not move into SOD. Remember Sim City were allies to sirotci and when sirotci became enemy of sod... sim city had to merge. also vylcan looked like he had to leave game. it is possible he was the only one with founder privileges on sim city when he became inactive (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

DeletedUser21189

Fact is we can go on and on about how the game or world should be played, but that does not change peoples stance unless it is backed by ingame proof. Instead of trying to talk about how things should be done lets change the should be could be & would be argument into something stronger.. We need to play the game how it is, face the reality and do not let things get to personal. We are all players so lets respect and play.
L.

DeletedUser21189

superdupernova666 on 2013-07-21 at 23:48
get lost
Licdepus on 2013-07-21 at 23:47
Greetings Dawn. I understand your Pact with N.W.A is strong, I believe we need to straighten our act up & defend/fight SOD together. N.W.A are our enemies but SOD is also our enemies. To the point we would like to Pact with your alliance again and fight SOD together. Our terms are simple.

- do not support N.W.A against our attacks
- do not spy on us for N.W.A

That is all.
L.
Founder.

So much for unity these days...

DeletedUser

Your right fire. There are good players outside SOD. I didn't mean any disrespect to you or anyone else. The problem with Baris is shown perfectly by andrew's last post.

You have two good players that flat out refuse to even talk apparently cuz one is and one isn't fight with NWA. To me that is plain crazy. If I was in their shoes, or any alliance outside SOD I would be screaming at the top of my lungs to all the others alliances that there needs to be only one war going on at this time, AGAINST SOD. Instead while Super tells Lic to go fly a kite Dawn lost 10+ cities to SOD. And from what I can tell NWA rather just cherry pick cities to try and get their numbers up in a feasible attempt to run with SOD.

That is why I keep saying the future of Baris is outside SOD's control. You want to end Baris before WW?? All it would take is for me to tell SOD they can't attack anyone anymore. The exodus out of here would be tremendous. You want to keep Baris going?? Work together. Not sure what all the fighting is about but it is not helping anyone.

DeletedUser35084

I do agree with you KKWT. All the fighting outside of SOD is just stupid, and it can't happen for anyone other than SOD to have a chance.

@Dave. Nice lawnchair in your profile pic.....lol. What's up with the mean look? And Dave thank you for telling me I have no clue. You still in SOD? Oh wait your in an alliance with Snupp.....lol.

@Lic. Just didn't want you to feel left out, we talk when we need too....lol.

DeletedUser32498

Don't be messing with the profile pic. i already have one person on my hitlist who made fun of it. :p don't be the second person.