Top 12 Baris - Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser21189

Well today is a great day for a civil war! GSF is on the verge of collapse.. Looks like SOD will get their resistance....

DeletedUser32498

Well today is a great day for a civil war! GSF is on the verge of collapse.. Looks like SOD will get their resistance....
Did you really think GSF was going to be an alliance that stays? It was inevitable for the collapse. I mean come on... Greek Snipers? Who names an alliance that? Just a big MRA with little experience. Their whole approach wasn't set right from the start.

DeletedUser21189

Did you really think GSF was going to be an alliance that stays? It was inevitable for the collapse. I mean come on... Greek Snipers? Who names an alliance that? Just a big MRA with little experience. Their whole approach wasn't set right from the start.

Yes...Yes I still do believe it lol TRT is having one too "The Active Only" are their former founders.

DeletedUser

I sure hope we get some resistance over here. Keep hearing about this super alliance. Maybe it is starting. Some new pacts appear to be merging that will make things interesting. Will just be a BP fest for us but will be interesting.

DeletedUser

Well . . . it looks like (almost) all is said and done, and Spartans of Darkness close out their domination of Baris!

I salute all of our worthy opponents - most fought with honor (those that did not, know who you are lol) and will be welcome allies in other worlds, or again worthy adversaries!

Long Live the Alliance!!