Pnp Bark vs Bite

• Thread starter DeletedUser28198
  • Start date

DeletedUser53841

I am just a new player here. I want to know who is Biting? and who is Barking?

Please any one let me understand this.

DeletedUser47128

I am just a new player here. I want to know who is Biting? and who is Barking?

Please any one let me understand this.

LOL. It's a phrase. Usually you refer to it when talking about a dog, saying its bark is worse than its bite. In this case, he's comparing multiple alliances points to their bp and saying all these big alliances aren't as good as they seem.

DeletedUser53841

When i look at the ocean 55 got some interesting fact that why your ratio is so high

1- Your alliance is getting hit so badly so you have high DBP.
2- They are taking your city(Developed good city) when ever they want, while you are taking their in-actives.
3- You alliance doing that old tricks " fill the island whether its a 200 point city or 175 point city. That means you guys are unable to take their cities. ( In this case ratio should be high)

Most interesting fact is that you guys are telling you are good and you don't know how to give respect. You guys are using "bastard" because you are loosing cities to them.

This thread is bark vs bite, And you guys are barking from the beginning and they are biting you swiftly.

This is a different matter that OSGL will sink/swim but you guys have to prove a lot.

DeletedUser28198

When i look at the ocean 55 got some interesting fact that why your ratio is so high

1- Your alliance is getting hit so badly so you have high DBP.
2- They are taking your city(Developed good city) when ever they want, while you are taking their in-actives.
3- You alliance doing that old tricks " fill the island whether its a 200 point city or 175 point city. That means you guys are unable to take their cities. ( In this case ratio should be high)

Most interesting fact is that you guys are telling you are good and you don't know how to give respect. You guys are using "bastard" because you are loosing cities to them.

This thread is bark vs bite, And you guys are barking from the beginning and they are biting you swiftly.

This is a different matter that OSGL will sink/swim but you guys have to prove a lot.

Mind telling that to the literal hundreds of OSGL CS's at the bottom of our harbors? This chart shows everyone's achievements offensively and defensively. You don't like the ratios? Look at the real numbers then. They are there.

Fool

DeletedUser23146

*Clears throat*
Anyone need an ice-pack for their *** pain? 100 gold!

DeletedUser53841

Mind telling that to the literal hundreds of OSGL CS's at the bottom of our harbors? This chart shows everyone's achievements offensively and defensively. You don't like the ratios? Look at the real numbers then. They are there.

Fool
I didn't mention any wrong thing. Just said what is right.
I am sure your calculation is good.
And this ratio will grow up more when you loose more cities.( Try it)
In your mathematics terms " loosing cites is directly proportional to your ratio, Where your gaining dbp will be in constant rate"

DeletedUser20289

Am I missing something here? Obviously you're percentage will increase when you keep losing cities everyday.
If they lose enough cities, they won't be in the top 12 anymore and they won't even make it into the chart. But they do appear to be pulling their weight in terms of ABP.

DeletedUser23146

For this reason might be you guys are in every server begging for gold. lol
What? I've only played two servers since the gold has been made tradeable in-game.

DeletedUser53722

You are not in DBD,do you have a full pact with them?

1 . my alliance do not publish pacts in game , so doubt you can expect i share that info on external lol.
2 . at least 3 CS i sunk when I was alone without alliance

DeletedUser25609

on other hand i got 2 OSLG citys.
Old school legend greats?
And yes, two inactives, well done. Maybe take an active player now? Your alliance hasn't taken a single active player off us yet

DeletedUser28198

Well then again, you guys said we took inactives when we conquered those cities from Jpabu, meanwhile he had a CS en route to one of our cities when we began assaulting him. He quit on his own.

Any alliance that doesn't take enemy inactive is foolish though. You guys take ours if you see any. Its only logical. Of course we don't just take inactives ;)

I think Imback saw a good opportunity and took it.

DeletedUser53722

Old school legend greats?
And yes, two inactives, well done. Maybe take an active player now? Your alliance hasn't taken a single active player off us yet
inactive ? i dont think so. he revolted one of my citys day before I took his.

DeletedUser25609

There were no support requests, to us that is inactive