Basil and world Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Basil and world Sigma, ITS OPEN NOW!

SIGMA IS NOW OPEN, REMEMBER, WE ARE NOW GOING NORTH EAST
Greetings all,
Since Sigma world is going to start in 6 days time, I would like to arrive in a pre made alliance.
Those who know me and want to play Grepolis 2 please add your name here. I would like to start in the North West, however, majority rules(it really dont matter).

I would welcome all friends and foes alike to join with me in an alliance in Sigma. I am happy to let someone else run the alliance once formed. I am hoping to call it Gamma Greats or maybe Gamma Ghosts or something along those lines.

Only committed players to sign up. If you have tried the beta server and liked it, then be part of Sigma.

BasilBarfly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might give it a try :) Ask Dyames and some more of Gamma's finest in-game to join and you'll probably get a few more players. I dunno if you'll let me join tho I aint that great :(

DeletedUser

Well, I enjoy the Beta tester and if you let noobs in then I'd be right there.

So is recruitment only open to the great players of Gamma or would you let small Gamma players in?

DeletedUser16429

will go for it basil and have you done the top 12 post yet b/c can't wait to see:p

DeletedUser

I'm afraid this belongs in the Premade section Basil. As such, it will be moved there, with a redirect left behind.

DeletedUser

basil, I know dunk and I are waiting for it to come out.. and lets face it we rocked it on the tester Especially dunk who is in a 100% hot zone to have 4 cities up and functional he has my respect! I am currently taking city #3 and 4 at the same time and been playing all by my self as I got stuck in 55 just south of the rest of you smack in the middle of an active alliance. He told me he was waiting for the new world to come out and then he would join that so I know he will be there as will I.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12311

I am hoping to call it Gamma Greats or maybe Gamma Ghosts or something along those lines.

I take it you play on Gamma? If so check out my post call 2.0 in the Acropolis. I have a nice idea there if you are interested in supporting it. Please let others know too, I think it'll be fun and let the worlds collide ;)

DeletedUser

Excellent, the question is, which ocean should we start, and of course, an alliance name!

Gammas Finest? Gammas Goliaths? Greats of Gamma? Gamma Gods?

Give us some options!

DeletedUser12311

I prefer Gammas Goliath's or Greats of Gamma; personally.

DeletedUser

Gamma Gods :D lets say south west? easy to remember? idk just as we all gamma people in range first? just to show others what we can do! smash this world up :D :D :D so exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.