jimothy5(PE)
xpoodog(MiT)
Gijstebrij- which alliance?
hi my name is(The Devils Advocate)
lordchaosxx(The Devils Advocate)
bjb68 - which alliance?
valorizboyz(PE)(after a week)
ytam(CJ)
I want your ingame names and your current alliance in gamma only.

My choice for an alliance name is Greats of Gamma, not to much in the gloating, but it puts our stamp on the alliance list. Also, I would like everyone involved to log into the new server the minute it opens so we can all get close together. I am hoping for more players, so if you have someone in your alliance that you would like in, or perhaps some in your world 3 alliance who would be goof to join us, give them the link to this forum page and get them to sign up.

Basil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol finally figured out how to register. im excited about being able to work with ppl from all over gamma. it should be interesting

DeletedUser16429

Hey this is my in-game and alliance is GrepoHugs also may not get to be on the first minute b/c i am normaly asleep but will see

DeletedUser

Wake up

Hey this is my in-game and alliance is GrepoHugs also may not get to be on the first minute b/c i am normaly asleep but will see

Thats why God invented an alarm clock. Wake up, register and go back to bed.

DeletedUser6635

ingame name same as here and in The Devils Advocate on gamma

DeletedUser

Ingame name is owen66, same as here. I am in Ghost Unit here. I might not be able to log in the minute it opens because it's a Tuesday so I'll be in school but I will as soon as I get home.

Do you have an idea what time it'll open?

DeletedUser

In-game is Tommyfjh :) and alliance is Fusion. Same as owen will try but have school as well.

DeletedUser

I am totally in this. Gamma is freaking awesome. We are the best server there is. I have played others, and its just not the same as playing with this group of guys and the tensions between alliances. Bubba gar will join up with the Gamma G's. I am a member of PE and am ready to have a little fun with those who are allies and those who are respected enemies. Lol. See you guys there! :p

DeletedUser

I want to give this a go. In game same name as here and Im in CJ. what time does the server open?

DeletedUser

5th of but i dont know the exact hour it opens :(

probably midnight... so for ppl who are confused;
its the 4th at 11:59
one min. later its the 5th. thats when it opens

LOL that was more for me but yea :)

DeletedUser

Usually the servers open around noon. Or at least during working hours in Germany.

DeletedUser

has any1 else read the other premade forums? they seem like the are going to get rick rolled. i think i am really going to enjoy this world.

DeletedUser

Ayone else. Game server opens in just under 13 hours time

OK, 13 hours and some change in minutes till the launch

Plan is, we start in the South West(thats bottom left for those who dont know how to use a compass)

We have so far these players who want in:-

Myself(Basilbarfly)(MiT)
BenjaminGibbs(RDLM)
Quayzarck(RDLM)
Dunk63(RDLM)
tommyfjh(Fusion)
owen66(Ghost Unit)
Gerdir(The Black Sheep)
Gareth Thomas(The Devils Advocate)
nick1(Grepohugs)
jimothy5(PE)
xpoodog(MiT)
Gijstebrij- which alliance?
hi my name is(The Devils Advocate)
lordchaosxx(The Devils Advocate)
bjb68 - which alliance?
bubba gar(PE)
valorizboyz(PE)(after a week)
ytam(CJ)
I want your ingame names and your current alliance in gamma only.

My choice for an alliance name is Greats of Gamma, not to much in the gloating, but it puts our stamp on the alliance list. Also, I would like everyone involved to log into the new server the minute it opens so we can all get close together. I am hoping for more players, so if you have someone in your alliance that you would like in, or perhaps some in your world 3 alliance who would be goof to join us, give them the link to this forum page and get them to sign up.

Basil

Ok people, see you on the server!
Basil

DeletedUser

its in just under 13 hours? i thought that it was in 1 day, 2 hours and 39 min 25 sec? thats what it said below where you sign in to play grepo? im confused now >.<

DeletedUser15100

its in just under 13 hours? i thought that it was in 1 day, 2 hours and 39 min 25 sec? thats what it said below where you sign in to play grepo? im confused now >.<

World Rho gets launched before World Sigma.

The count-down is for World Rho.

Status
Not open for further replies.