Bathrobe and ShowerCap's Top 12

DeletedUser41523

Not a bad video to watch. Some notes of mine.

1) I couldn't hear the American very well and he was hard to understand. One suggestion is to pre-record and then post. OR to each make a separate video with notes comparing and contrasting each other's talking points.

2) The video could use some current events. I would have loved to hear more on Atticus feeling the need to start a coalition and attack us right away. Or coverage on the prewar between RUSE and PRIME.

3) You guys interrupted each other a bit, slow down and try to let each other finish.

4) Try to be in depth, that's hard at the start, which is more credit if you guys can pull it off.

5) Don't be afraid to use the forum banter as talking points. A lot of it can be a key source of evidence and information to make an informed decision and prediction.

DeletedUser44192

Thanks guys.
Not a bad video to watch. Some notes of mine.

1) I couldn't hear the American very well and he was hard to understand. One suggestion is to pre-record and then post. OR to each make a separate video with notes comparing and contrasting each other's talking points.

2) The video could use some current events. I would have loved to hear more on Atticus feeling the need to start a coalition and attack us right away. Or coverage on the prewar between RUSE and PRIME.

3) You guys interrupted each other a bit, slow down and try to let each other finish.

4) Try to be in depth, that's hard at the start, which is more credit if you guys can pull it off.

5) Don't be afraid to use the forum banter as talking points. A lot of it can be a key source of evidence and information to make an informed decision and prediction.

We were trying new things out. We weren't sure which type of recording method we would want to do. We haven't worked together before. The next episode, we will literally be in the same room together. We will take into consideration all those points, thank you :).

P.S: His voice was hard to understand because he currently has a cold, and therefore a sore throat.

DeletedUser

I'm a fan; looking forward to the next video.

Maybe try to look at alliances that aren't widely recognized, i.e. those who may breakthrough in the future. I'm not sure if your plan is to focus on the top 12 alliances each week, but maybe look at wars that are starting to develop and territory of different alliances on the map. I noticed you were quite focused on average points, but that's not necessarily the best indicator of an alliances success, so maybe look for other things that stand out such as strong individual players and leaders. Also, one last thing, don't worry about being opinionated - if anything I'd rather you expressed your own views that merely stating the facts.

DeletedUser44192

I'm a fan; looking forward to the next video.

Maybe try to look at alliances that aren't widely recognized, i.e. those who may breakthrough in the future. I'm not sure if your plan is to focus on the top 12 alliances each week, but maybe look at wars that are starting to develop and territory of different alliances on the map. I noticed you were quite focused on average points, but that's not necessarily the best indicator of an alliances success, so maybe look for other things that stand out such as strong individual players and leaders. Also, one last thing, don't worry about being opinionated - if anything I'd rather you expressed your own views that merely stating the facts.

Appreciate the comments. Average points may not be the best way of indicating success for an alliance, but it is quite good for before BP ends. Of course, the first video is the toughest video - not much to pull information from. Of course ABP and DBP will be a factor in our next video. In the future, we will also be focusing on strategies of who can team up on who to take down the big dogs. We will also do much more research to make a better video, with maps and other devices.

DeletedUser33530

I recommend giving yourself a two minutes time limit when it comes to discussing venom. ;)

DeletedUser

great idea, i'm waiting for the next one (maybe weekly editions???)