Pnp Battle Point Thief Tactic - and it's actually legit!!! US at it's finest hour.....

DeletedUser31003

Jelly Babies & Gummy Bears.

This is how alliances that look good on the outside, are actually rotten to the core....

Credit has to go to US and the stupidity of players messaging me to boast about what they're doing... silly, silly, silly!!

After a few attacks from my not so good friends at US I noticed that during my offline time they would send tons and tons of LAND SUPPORT to one of my cities,
THEN,
attack and clear the BIREMES - only - I wondered why!
Then I noticed that I managed to kill 111 of his light ships but I only received 383 battle points!!!!? I should have got 1110 battle points....
But wait...
A player messaged me boasting he had got, and I quote...
''Well I get 1.9k bp you just 400 so ratio was 5:1''
- yet he ONLY destroyed 153 biremes, so should have only got 1224 battle points!!!

THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I sense you scream at the screen! But no wait, here is Moderator reply from my 'support ticket'....

Author said:
Thank you for your enquiry.

This is a perfectly legitimate strategy and requires the player under attack to be alert to the possibility and to return enemy support which comes in in this way. The owner of the city does not have to allow the troops to sit there if he does not wish to.

I hope this answers your question but if you have further queries please get back in touch.

Sincerely,

Dark Queen
Senior Moderator

SO TO CLARIFY- THIS IS WHAT YOUR ENEMY IS DOING - AND IT'S LEGIT - SO DO IT TOO!!
--------> send tons and tons of land support to your target
--------> hit its harbour and take out all the biremes only - do not send LAU
--------> You will get your rightful offensive battle points but then will steal some of their defensive battle points.
--------> laugh all the way to the Battle Point Bank!

SHARE THIS ON ALL YOUR WORLDS & WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS -
DON'T LET THE ENEMY HAVE THE UPPER HAND

Thankyou US for showing us how to cheat the system, we salute you! :eek:

DeletedUser31003

off you pop and go earn some battle points actually worth showing off Mr Admiral Pirate Pants :)

DeletedUser20415

As a friend of mine said, I like how you show us like we invented the tactic :cool:

DeletedUser5819

Clearly this is news to you, but if you look around the forum you will find it really isn't news.

DeletedUser31003

lol Naji you couldn't invent a sandwich let alone a tactic.

and Sirloin, I've put it up for everyone to benefit with the information. Many many players don't know about this and I'm also forwarding it to my other friends and foe on all the worlds that I have contacts on. Not everyone reads these forums, so cut me some slack as I'm just trying to equal out the balance for players old and new.

DeletedUser5819

I understand that not everyone reads the external forum, but that seems like a convoluted reason to write something on it :D

You put it up here, and so people are likely to comment, not everyone is the enemy, just passing through. Cut me some slack ;)

DeletedUser

I promise I'm not here to flame you, Nabatse, but I must ask if you are simply trolling with this. You labeled it as a PNP so part of me thinks that's truly the intent, if not, I must wonder how many worlds you have played in previously. Mind you, that's not an insult just a curiosity.

As many have pointed out- there is nothing shocking or new about this occurrence. Please, believe me when I say I respect that notion of the game you are trying to promote. I don't personally appreciate spies (as per your other thread), and I always find the above action to be disheartening- usually you will see it used on siege breaks(attempted or completed) in-order to avoid giving the opposing team any more bp than necessary.

That being said- I must say I feel you are taking this game much too seriously. To come here and rant and rail over this, while amusing, in the end is doing yourself much more of a disservice than to the credit of US. While I am part of their rank, I've fought against many of their members in prior worlds so I feel I can say quite impartially- that they are solid players. And we actually have a lot of fun.

I know many people want to bash on the "try hards" or what not, but spend a little time in both skype and US forums- while sure attitudes flare from time to time- the truth is they are as much about having fun as they are about winning. I would ask that in the spirit of that, and this game, you please try and control your (biased)criticism (especially in a PnP because it's meant to be fun) and look at a way to more humorously attain stardom on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

Nabatse 9th Circle of Hell, rank 627 in this world, 29886 bp in this world (wow)
crown.png
cry baby with a Crown
so... seems the Ronnie McDonnie Crown is getting more and more a sign of Noobs who are simming and stupidly sending resources towards a given point (wonder) but have no clue about gameplay, strategies, tactis etc.
LOL

makes me feel proud of not having a crown, because THAT seems to be the real award
it seperates the Warriors from the Minions

DeletedUser

god when I had a go him on his last PnP him and all his forum friends wasted a load of silver trying to spy me even though they were 6 hours away from me via spies. this is a legitimate tactic go post in guides and whoever made that up is really clever I am going to use that in my war against the circles. how does it work though?

DeletedUser

You never learn now do you?

Funny-Noob-19.jpg

So here are some words of advice

demotivation-posters-auto-302124.jpg

stop making youself look like this::eek:
hahahaha.JPG

Stop being a cry baby Funny-Baby-Crying-3-300x300.jpg
you've been playing for so long and u just found out about this tactic ? You even went and submitted a ticket for it ....

I'm surprised the Senior moderator did not send u punch in the face! :Angry:

Oh but after all what can we do?
Ur showing you are a true circle..Aren't you?
Like a baby you go crying
Talking about Battle Points and Spying..

Now listen little baby very well
You who just grew out of his shell
Just make sure the game you know well
Before you call yourself a circle of hell..

Naming your thread battle point thief
Making the readers look in miss belief
Now they read your post with disbelief
For you they can only show grief....

A crown on your head i see
Does everyone see it or is it just me ?
Someone should make that crown go
Maybe then you drop your ego

For now i bid you goodbye
Please stop posting and making us cry

Easy on me after reading this :cool: that's my first try with rhyming...

+rep if you like it

DeletedUser

man there are a lot of crybabies on these forums i don't like the way the kript EQ my walls i dont like the way US steals my bp ohhh booo WHOoooo jeez people isntead of crying about it why don't you learn from the best alliances and try doing it your sleeves... smh

DeletedUser

I understand that not everyone reads the external forum, but that seems like a convoluted reason to write something on it :D

You put it up here, and so people are likely to comment, not everyone is the enemy, just passing through. Cut me some slack ;)
No slack due here. This is an exploit that encourages cheating. Mods should not be encouraging this type of cheapskate tactic and the fact that they are needs to be highlighted in the forums until the Admin Team comes to its senses and prevent any further grubby US repetitions.

Hmm... It seems that my old pal Naji is at the centre of things again.;)

delboy.jpg
CUSHTIE NAJI MATE:D

DeletedUser

Now we have players like She ra
Commenting on the forums and waiting for a hurrah
Offering a box of tissues for players in need
While her cities are being watched with greed

She Ra a small word of advice
Try to write something that makes you look nice

For when the Symphony comes haunting you
A city shall you lose or maybe more than two.

PS: No cities were taken from She Ra during the writing of the rhyme.

DeletedUser5819

No slack due here. This is an exploit that encourages cheating. Mods should not be encouraging this type of cheapskate tactic and the fact that they are needs to be highlighted in the forums until the Admin Team comes to its senses and prevent any further grubby US repetitions.
<sob> Its not an exploit. If it were an exploit people would be getting banned for it, and what dark place did you pluck the "encourages cheating" out of?
I have checked through the thread and no mods have responded. The mod quoted does not do any encouraging of the tactic but simply states that it is legal and lets the OP know he can send the enemy units back any time. The OP is the one encouraging its use, and he doesn't seem to be a mod.

If you want to make up your own rules (as you seem to) then you probably need to go make up your own game. The rules here are clear and making stuff up and stating it as "fact" doesn't make it so.