Pnp Battle Point Thief Tactic - and it's actually legit!!! US at it's finest hour.....

DeletedUser25746

If you are an active player there are many ways to use this against them. Put your thinking cap on and make them pay.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Poem reminds me of the Main Man In Huddersfield thing. :)

And with regards to *nice* ... Most of what the poet has written is really unpleasant. Aint nobody got time for that.

DeletedUser

Time you haven't got you say
Next you might say you make me pay
Oh it will come the day
When i take your cities away...

A turtle like you has all the time
To hear me spell out a rhyme
Swords and archers you build
In the cities you call a guild

Well you don't like my posts that's fine
Just skip them and don't whine

P.S: A She Ra was hurt during the making of this poem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46816

Flux is on fire!!! Seems we have found the poet who's symphony was unwritten! :)

DeletedUser19892

bringing popcorn and beer :D

I think the first Post was troll, i mean really.
if he got a Crown and dint know about this...
I gues he bought his account form someone?

Dont know if i should laurgh or cry.

DeletedUser

<sob> Its not an exploit. If it were an exploit people would be getting banned for it, and what dark place did you pluck the "encourages cheating" out of?
I have checked through the thread and no mods have responded. The mod quoted does not do any encouraging of the tactic but simply states that it is legal and lets the OP know he can send the enemy units back any time. The OP is the one encouraging its use, and he doesn't seem to be a mod.
I have not plucked this from any dark place. As far as I am concerned setting up target cities and arranging for your alliance mates to stack them so that you can all go on a Bonus BP bonanza is an exploit ( used by by sad people who don't want to play the game honourably). If this tactic is not outside the rules of this game then it should be! :pro:

If you want to make up your own rules (as you seem to) then you probably need to go make up your own game. The rules here are clear and making stuff up and stating it as "fact" doesn't make it so.
Oh really? If you want to gain kudos by being an apologist for dodgy gaming practises - that is your affair. On the other hand you could be more positive by drawing attention to aspects of the game that can be improved just like the OP in this thread does!

DeletedUser37948

Oh really? If you want to gain kudos by being an apologist for dodgy gaming practises - that is your affair. On the other hand you could be more positive by drawing attention to aspects of the game that can be improved just like the OP in this thread does!

this is defo the case , id rather play within the true spirt of the game if i have to stoop to dodgy tactics to win id feel id sullied myself.

unfortunatly in this day and age so many people are happy to just to win no matter what and because they stoop so low, it brings them justification to promote such tactics. as to some because everyone does seems to justfi an act.

DeletedUser

it is just a problem for inactives. it is a fair tactic because alls fair love and war.

DeletedUser31003

Thankyou Archon of Corinth.

Everyone keeps saying that everyone knows this and blah blah blah, the numbers internal that have responded to me on own forums, joint forums and through messages shows that not everyone knows about this, and not many people do.

Notice, the ones that are hating on me are the poor players that actively use this tactic and use it often. The only reason they are hating is because I've just told everyone and now they are ashamed, pitiful really; my heart goes out to them

DeletedUser

So basically the author was accusing US of doing it :)

Here is some proof of who does it :)
ohhhh krypts doing it.JPG

and again.JPG

ohhh again.JPG
:eek:
Well for all of you whiners out there....... Go do it everyone is doing it...

scared.jpg

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31003

Yeh, because I messaged their leaders with the copy/paste of what i put up here. :p

DeletedUser20415

I was one of the players that asked for the changing of the BP distribution system that allow such strategy, no troops fight should mean no BP gained, so when someone attack a siege by sea, the land supporters should not get any BP and vis versa, but I realized that will not change, at least not in a while

DeletedUser

I was one of the players that asked for the changing of the BP distribution system that allow such strategy, no troops fight should mean no BP gained, so when someone attack a siege by sea, the land supporters should not get any BP and vis versa, but I realized that will not change, at least not in a while
i agree with you the system is flawed there no reason you should only 300 DBP when a bir nuke is killed supporting someone because its stacked with land troops as well

DeletedUser

SOONER or later they will fix this just like before in the old days you never got dbp for helping anyone they fixed that but it took a while those were the good old days you had to earn any bp you got when that was going on now its like free candy these days :(

DeletedUser46897

I know I'm a bit late to this conversation but I also don't see what the problem in this tactic may be. It seems to me that if it's not illegal game play, then it is legal game play. And if everyone and anyone can do it, there is NO benefit to one group or another. That means it's NOT a lopsided tactic at all. US figured out the bonus, as have other alliances. It is a game of learning and strategy, so now if we didn't know about this, well, we do now.

It's no different that choosing the 5 minute farm loot choice for higher amount of resources throughout the day than choosing the 8 hour farm loot choice twice a day, but getting less resources. This is just another form of "tactic", is it not?

DeletedUser

What I find so amazing, is people find it that they get more satisfaction out complaining and downgrading others and not simply figuring out the counter for the tactic. The tactic and its counter have been around since the change to give supporters defensive bp. Figure it out and deal with it like the rest of us have. There are lots of annoying tactics in grep, how about founding little cities simply to be annoying and for no purpose other than being annoying. Hmmmm lets see whom does this?