Battle Point Villages; Can they be created?

Unreichvelt

Hoplite
I heard before that they spawn on islands with over 20 anchor points; However is there a way to increase or spawn more anchor points?

I know some farming villages dont even spawn with islands over 20 anchor points but typically they do, is there ANY way to get them to spawn? Villages of course, anchor points might not even be the right metric to be looking at because there are those exceptions. It said not to be world specific so i wont, but this is just an example, say the center of the world was taken over by a pay-to-play alliance and they constantly bought buffs and finished all of the buildings and just dominated in everything, you would need to move away from the center circle and 'corner' (this strategy is NOT reccomended :> plz i like it grep dont take it away i need it)

But if there is a way to create farming villages you could use the whole map and make it much much easier to get away from them :D there are a few strategies i know as well to go around it of course but welllllll ehhhhh farming villages just make things a billion times easier lmao