Answered Battle Point Weekends

• Thread starter DeletedUser53622
  • Start date

DeletedUser53622

The announcement states that the 20% bonus BP begins on midnight of the 5th August and ends at 23:59 on the 5th. The wording itself is confusing and no icons indicating that the event has started have appeared in game. Has the event started now or does it begin on Sunday (6th) morning?

DeletedUser31385

The announcement states that the 20% bonus BP begins on midnight of the 5th August and ends at 23:59 on the 5th. The wording itself is confusing and no icons indicating that the event has started have appeared in game. Has the event started now or does it begin on Sunday (6th) morning?
With events like this, there are no indications that you are getting 20% more battle points unless you manually calculate it. The event has already started and will end at 23:59 server time.

DeletedUser53622

Okay cheers. Maybe an indicator would be good in the future to make less observant players such as myself aware of active events such as this. The bonuses provided from the Grepolympia events come to mind as a similar template.

DeletedUser54192

It is slightly easier to spot if you use GRCRTools, actually. It allows you to see the cost of the lost units on each side in your battle report. So if you attacked a city and killed 100 slingers and got 120 BP, the BP would come up as 120, but it would show that you killed 100 enemy population.

This wasn't during the BP days, but it was the first report I could find.
Screenshot_960.png
So you can see that I got 60 BP, from the standard BP icon in the middle. However at the bottom, you can see the population costs of the lost units, telling you that I lost 12 population, while the enemy lost 60 (this is an attack report - for a defence report, your population loss would be on the right, next to your troops). Now, if the population loss for the enemy doesn't match the received battle points (remember to account for Battle Experience with your losses, if you have it researched), then it means you are getting extra BP somehow. Unfortunately this doesn't work for support reports, or attack reports where you lose the battle.

I do agree that an icon is a good idea, but I hope this helps you to spot it until they (hopefully) add one.