Rejected Battle Points for Militia

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes; Militia should give BP!

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • No; BP system is currently balanced!

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since the most likely people to abuse this change would be friends or players in the same alliance perhaps one could make it that killing a fellow alliance member's militia or a pacted alliance member's militia will not give BP whereas killing the militia of a player in an enemy alliance, a neutral alliance or an alliance-less player will give BP in the ratio stated in the OP.

DeletedUser

It would take some coding but I'm certain it could be done. Really the entire BP boosting thing can be solved by making it so that it really isn't worth doing it, like make it such an small amount of BP that you'd be better off attacking an enemy.

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 14 days.

DeletedUser

Since the most likely people to abuse this change would be friends or players in the same alliance perhaps one could make it that killing a fellow alliance member's militia or a pacted alliance member's militia will not give BP whereas killing the militia of a player in an enemy alliance, a neutral alliance or an alliance-less player will give BP in the ratio stated in the OP.

Is this part of the idea? If not, it should be, as that is a MAJOR abuse point.

Aicy

Strategos
I do not have the time nor the patience to read through this thread again however if you have come here to complain about people abusing Militia to get cheap BP I am happy to tell you that my new idea has come to the rescue to stop that possibility. :p

DeletedUser

I do not have the time nor the patience to read through this thread again however if you have come here to complain about people abusing Militia to get cheap BP I am happy to tell you that my new idea has come to the rescue to stop that possibility. :p

Good job :) Posted there. And didn't you have a militia BP idea?

DeletedUser

No, didn't you have another one at some point? I seem to remember one....

Aicy

Strategos
Yeah, I seem to remember making one on that when you put up militia the units they kill don't count towards BP but it's iffy.

DeletedUser

I like the sound of this idea, but I honestly think the battle system is balanced as it is.

DeletedUser11886

Theirs a Problem With It... Large Players now can get LARGE amounts of Bp from small active players that use militia a lot!

:eek:

DeletedUser

Theirs a Problem With It... Large Players now can get LARGE amounts of Bp from small active players that use militia a lot!

:eek:

So? it still costs the attacker his troops, so it's not something unfair.

DeletedUser

The polling period has ended. Votes in favor did not reach the 75% majority required to pass a vote. However, the idea has attained at least 60%, which makes it eligible for a re-vote in the future.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.