Not a Bug Battle points from farming villages

DeletedUser

I dont know if its bug, but i dont have on my wall enough troops that i killed from farming villages. Do u even get BP from killed troops in farming villages? I have conquer 6 farming villages.

DeletedUser

No, you don't get battle points from the troops you kill in farming villages. They don't count anywhere, just like there is no luck or morale involved in those battles.

DeletedUser

BP is gained depending on the farm space of the units killed, and since FVs have no farms their units take no farm space and give no BP ;)

DeletedUser

You only get BP from killing player owned/created troops.

DeletedUser

Oh, thats crap. :) U loose your troops and dont get anything for that. :) :)

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be losing troops. I don't play on 2.0 worlds, but I have started and got a basic understanding of them.

As long as you don't attack a farming village or raid/plunder it when mood goes below 70 you should be fine, and not lose any troops. I could be wrong though.

DeletedUser

Oh, thats crap. :) U loose your troops and dont get anything for that. :) :)

You do gain something; you gain the ability to demand resources from those villages.

Lane, you only have the potential to lose troops on the initial attack when you try to conquer it. Certainly at the start you shouldn't lose troops, but afterwards when you're conquering your fifth+ FV on that island there will definitely be at least some losses.

DeletedUser

U r right, u get ability to demand resources, but u have to demand them for a long time to replace around 130 slingers for 7th village.

DeletedUser

Sharc78, not that long :)

130 slingers = 25.350 resources. If you play in a speed 2 world, this means that you only have to use the 8-hour demand option 19 times, which can be done in a little over six days (if you have the farming village at level 3, which, I believe, is where people most commonly keep them). Using the 5-minute option, you would be able to earn as much as 24.192 resources in a day, meaning it would only take little more than a day to get back the resources (of course, no one is going to sit and demand for 24 hours straight).

DeletedUser

hehe, i know it isnt that long, but still....u have to rebuild..:) and im using 20minutes option during the day. :p

DeletedUser

And after you get those resources to pay for the troops you used to conquer the farming village you're left with nothing but profit thereafter.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be losing troops. I don't play on 2.0 worlds, but I have started and got a basic understanding of them.

As long as you don't attack a farming village or raid/plunder it when mood goes below 70 you should be fine, and not lose any troops. I could be wrong though.

I think he means when you conquer them.