Not a Bug Battle Points - Missing?

DeletedUser

Are these meant to add to your rank points? as if they are this does not appear to be working. If not what are they used for and how do I see how many Ishould have?

DeletedUser19042

Your BP will be added to your BP ranking after a while. They'll be added when the server does an update. This can take a while (30 mins max I believe).
Be patient, they WILL add up.

BP's are used to express your "power". If you have a high BP rank, you have killed a lot of enemies. (as one population equals one BP if you kill it).
They can be used to hold Victory processions in your city (at the Agora). Every VP gives you a Culture point. When you reach the needed amount of Culture points, you 'll have a new open slot.

I hope this answers your question?
J

DeletedUser

Seems to make sense thanks - can I assume the are different to the actually ranking points on my city? as even the BP I got yesterday have not added to my overall rank points

DeletedUser19042

Yes. They are different.

Your overall rank is the number of points you have on your cities.

BP rank can be found in the "Fighter" ranks (your total BP), the BP you gained while defending (DBP - number of enemies killed in defense) can be found in "Defenders" ranking. And ABP (BP gained during your attacks) is shown in the "Attackers" ranking.

J

DeletedUser

Your BP will be added to your BP ranking after a while. They'll be added when the server does an update. This can take a while (30 mins max I believe).
Be patient, they WILL add up.

BP's are used to express your "power". If you have a high BP rank, you have killed a lot of enemies. (as one population equals one BP if you kill it).
They can be used to hold Victory processions in your city (at the Agora). Every VP gives you a Culture point. When you reach the needed amount of Culture points, you 'll have a new open slot.

I hope this answers your question?
J

Since yesterday I do not receive battle points when attacking and killing enemy units ?
Even in the report the battle points I should receive are not mentioned anymore ???

Varun

Strategos
Since yesterday I do not receive battle points when attacking and killing enemy units ?
Even in the report the battle points I should receive are not mentioned anymore ???

It takes time. Mostly, the server takes an hour or so to update. If the issue persists then get a support ticket. Also, you should create a new thread.